CM 10.1.3 & TiBu
Was on AOKP, trying to install CM 10.1.3, set up TiBu fully before, performed all wipes, flashed CM 10.1.3m, flashed GAPS, flashed TiBu update.zip that I made, now TiBu wont detect the full version I previously purchased and it doesn't see part of the backup. I have ClockworkMod recovery v188.8.131.52 that I can get into and see all the folders on the sdcard but when I go into the rom, nothing is there. TiBu has a big fat 0 on the restore missing apps with data option. If i go into TiBu to change the backup folder to sdcard/Tibu, it doesnt see anything in the folder, but I know its there since I can see it in recovery. The File manager in CM shows a root directory as 0 and none of the folders that shoud be there on the sdcard, which is something that I am also confused about. Completely confused as to how this isnt working right now. Any suggestions or tips to get out of this mess?
- 10-01-2013, 10:20 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 08:06 AM #4
Re: CM 10.1.3 & TiBu
Tried it again and same results. Full wipe, flashed CM 10.1.3, flashed GAPPS, flashed update.zip that was created in TiBu, rebooted, installed TiBuPro off of market, went into TiBu, nothing is there to restore. Currently restoring Nandroid backup again, trying to figure out what step went wrong and how to get this done correctly. I thought that I followed all steps properly but something is missing.
- By Jude526 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2013, 08:25 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:44 PM
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:17 PM
- By snow685 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:48 AM
- By snowboarders in forum ASUS EeePad MeMoReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:31 PM