Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry CM 10.1.3 & TiBu

Was on AOKP, trying to install CM 10.1.3, set up TiBu fully before, performed all wipes, flashed CM 10.1.3m, flashed GAPS, flashed TiBu update.zip that I made, now TiBu wont detect the full version I previously purchased and it doesn't see part of the backup. I have ClockworkMod recovery v6.0.3.6 that I can get into and see all the folders on the sdcard but when I go into the rom, nothing is there. TiBu has a big fat 0 on the restore missing apps with data option. If i go into TiBu to change the backup folder to sdcard/Tibu, it doesnt see anything in the folder, but I know its there since I can see it in recovery. The File manager in CM shows a root directory as 0 and none of the folders that shoud be there on the sdcard, which is something that I am also confused about. Completely confused as to how this isnt working right now. Any suggestions or tips to get out of this mess?

Global Posts
    22,110 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: CM 10.1.3 & TiBu

Quote Originally Posted by dudleynascar View Post
    Was on AOKP, trying to install CM 10.1.3, set up TiBu fully before, performed all wipes, flashed CM 10.1.3m, flashed GAPS, flashed TiBu update.zip that I made, now TiBu wont detect the full version I previously purchased and it doesn't see part of the backup. I have ClockworkMod recovery v6.0.3.6 that I can get into and see all the folders on the sdcard but when I go into the rom, nothing is there. TiBu has a big fat 0 on the restore missing apps with data option. If i go into TiBu to change the backup folder to sdcard/Tibu, it doesnt see anything in the folder, but I know its there since I can see it in recovery. The File manager in CM shows a root directory as 0 and none of the folders that shoud be there on the sdcard, which is something that I am also confused about. Completely confused as to how this isnt working right now. Any suggestions or tips to get out of this mess?
    I am curious if TiBu makes device specific references in their files. I tried pulling a TiBu from my S3 for a game and rooted my new phone, installed TiBu and my files weren't there either.
    Did you make a Nandroid?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    I am curious if TiBu makes device specific references in their files. I tried pulling a TiBu from my S3 for a game and rooted my new phone, installed TiBu and my files weren't there either.
    Did you make a Nandroid?
    I do have a Nandroid, which I probably will use if I cant get anything to work with changing to CM.

Global Posts
    22,110 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by dudleynascar View Post
    I do have a Nandroid, which I probably will use if I cant get anything to work with changing to CM.
    At least you did make one.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Tried it again and same results. Full wipe, flashed CM 10.1.3, flashed GAPPS, flashed update.zip that was created in TiBu, rebooted, installed TiBuPro off of market, went into TiBu, nothing is there to restore. Currently restoring Nandroid backup again, trying to figure out what step went wrong and how to get this done correctly. I thought that I followed all steps properly but something is missing.