Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) Waiting Room

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I need some Sprint confirmation

I'd have to believe that Verizon won't be the only carrier. Dunno about Sprint (though it's obviously enjoying the NS4G), but I'd at least assume we'd see a GSM version, too.

Or at the very least, be able to import GSM versions.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Steve jobs just crushed his iPhone 5 when he realized the nexus was going to Verizon. He knows he can't beat the nexus prime!!!!!
from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
So, it looks like the 2 phones I am considering (Nexus Prime, SGII) are both coming from Samsung which up until now has a negative "update history". Is my assumption that Nexus phones tend to get updates before all other phones correct?

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So, it looks like the 2 phones I am considering (Nexus Prime, SGII) are both coming from Samsung which up until now has a negative "update history". Is my assumption that Nexus phones tend to get updates before all other phones correct?

Yes, that is one of the things that make a nexus phone, a nexus phone.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Oh man...I know I can't wait until this comes out, meaning I'll probably get the GSII or Bionic. But hell, if this does indeed hit Verizon, I'll sell whatever I've got to buy this puppy off-contract.

Here's hoping you're right, Phil. You seem pretty darn confident taking the "unconfirmed" off the thread title. Only question is, when?

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Oh no!!! The release of the Bionic is almost upon us, and LTE is hitting my town next month. I don't know if I can hold off............:eek:

f150fan

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This is some of the best news that I have heard in a long time. Now it's between this, Bionic, and the SGSII. Crap. Now my decision is that much more difficult. Thanks for the info Phil!!

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
While I'm all for VZW getting a Nexus device (ANY Nexus device), I have to see the specs on this thing. Will it be on LTE? Dual Core? How much RAM? Storage space?

Is it SAMOLED+? QHD?

Will it do my laundry and cook my dinner?

These are the important questions.

WallaceD

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that the Nexus Prime is [redacted] and that it will be available on [redacted] as soon as [redacted].

This information comes directly from [redacted] and it is 100% accurate.

Specs include: [redacted], [redacted], [redacted] and, best of all, [redacted]. That's not a typo. Full [redacted] even when [redacted].

Please remember this information is 100% accurate as it comes directly from [redacted].

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy