@VZWSupport confirms LTE in SGS2 on VZW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearrants

May 23, 2011
Visit site
verizon-galaxy-s2-4g.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/VZWSupport/status/96245532938354689

omg. game over.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to post this! This is great news, the only new that would be better is if it were released today.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
If this is true.. Samsung isn't pulling punches.. they are just out to KO all before them. If they get this to market before the BIONIC, you gotta feel for Moto (please ignore the they f*d up stuff.. yeah they did, but wow.. its like Mila showed up before the girl next door became available...).

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just unreal. Hoping we can get a definite launch date in August. Even as a heavy bright sunlight user the GS2 with LTE is appealing over the Bionic.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Lets hope it wasnt another error like when the sgs2 was supposed to come out in july and then they changed it and said they meant the galaxy tab. If this is true then moto and the bionic are donezo!

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
If this is true.. Samsung isn't pulling punches.. they are just out to KO all before them. If they get this to market before the BIONIC, you gotta feel for Moto (please ignore the they f*d up stuff.. yeah they did, but wow.. its like Mila showed up before the girl next door became available...).

I think they realized that they are going to be releasing this around the same time as the iphone 5 and wanted to blow it away since the whole apple lawsuit that is going on and what better way to do that then make the best phone even better.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
When I read this I pictured CK raising his arms in a sign of triumph, but it immediately changed into a funny face saying "nahh nahh I told you so". :p

I'm glad for you Verizon guys. Not having LTE would have been a huge fail.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, as I've said, I didn't think it was going to have it, but MAN am I glad CK's sources were right.

So.... when's the release date again? :)

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
When I read this I pictured CK raising his arms in a sign of triumph, but it immediately changed into a funny face saying "nahh nahh I told you so". :p

I'm glad for you Verizon guys. Not having LTE would have been a huge fail.

lol...nah I wouldn't do that. I'm glad everyone is happy and got the official word from Verizon themselves.

In other news I am having a BBQ for the dozen naysayers this weekend. Crow and corn on the cob!! :)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
They did it once already when they said it would come out in july then the next day said they meant the galaxy tab. So yeah we will see what happens in the next few hours/days.

Yeah when I said "seriously guys" I wasn't referring to you guys, I was referring to VZW's support Reps posting on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.