Leaving Fascinate for Hopefully a White SGSII!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekylebrody

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to know if you guys think VZW will be getting a white Samsung Galaxy S2 and thoughts on LTE and how much if any you think it'll be changed.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

eksplosions

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm praying for LTE, the color is an afterthought. Samsung has said they're trying to compete with the iPhone in the US market though, so it would make sense for them to offer the white version for all the girls and hipsters that want one.

On a side note, I think it'll compete well with the iPhone unless they drop a massive update in the fall, hardware wise I mean and not iOS 5. I thought the iPhone 4 was the perfect phone when it came out-- and it was-- but they've just sat on their hands as others have improved. I'm a Mac and I love my iPod, but phone-wise I can do better :D

Ferris.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
It would be pretty smart for Samsung to release the white version at the same time. Based on Apple's issues getting the white iPhone 4 out, you can be sure that "a white version on day one" will be one of their selling points in the Steve Jobs presentation for the iPhone 5. Heck, that may even be his "and one more thing." If Samsung had already put out a black and white version of the SGS2, that Apple selling point would lose a lot of thunder.

masaokun

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I think white phones are horrifically ugly, but to each their own. It would actually be something that would make me consider not getting it, though, even if it is LTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund