Fcc - a3lgti9108 - gt-i9108

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I found this on the FCC site this morning. There's not much to say, it's a Galaxy 2 mobile phone but there's a confidentiality block on showing the phone's details.

GT-I9108

1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE Phone with Bluetooth and WLAN

I can't find carrier information, but I'm far from an expert.

A3LGTI9108.jpg

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I had found this when I woke up this morning also. I don't think that its a Galaxy S2. There isn't much to go on in the articles and they don't give much information about radios in the phone. It only says that there is a main antenna and then one for Bluetooth and wifi. This could just be a different device all together?

It also doesn't make sense that they would make the details of one phone in the line confidential when all of the other ones are open.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I had found this when I woke up this morning also. I don't think that its a Galaxy S2. There isn't much to go on in the articles and they don't give much information about radios in the phone. It only says that there is a main antenna and then one for Bluetooth and wifi. This could just be a different device all together?

It also doesn't make sense that they would make the details of one phone in the line confidential when all of the other ones are open.

The model I listed above is listed as a GS2 device in mutiple places on the internet. That's not even a question.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

If a specific carrier requests so, their device's details are private for a set time, also this is defiantly some sort of Galaxy S device. And here's the device getting wifi certified.

http://certifications.wi-fi.org/pdf_certificate.php?cid=WFA11786

Added note: here's some other GSII variants model numbers

GT-i9100 - GSII
GT-i9101 - Terga 2 variant
GT-i9103 - OMAP4 variant
GT-i9108 - Unknown
GT-i9110 - NFC variant

Last edited:

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Again, the model number is already in use as a Galaxy S II device. Not likely they'd use the same model number for Nexus or Hercules.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Here it is:

The Samsung i9100G 4.2-inch touch screen materials, the Samsung does not change the Super ClearLCD, but continue to use the Super AMOLED Plus screen material, not only in the pixel density will increase on 50%, But will also increase the number of sub-pixels, the display more clearly than the previous generation, and simultaneous contrast and glare will be raised.
Or there are several versions launch

In addition, it not only supports 3G networks, but also provides high-speed HSDPA network support and HSUP can bring faster Internet speed. The Samsung GT-i9100G other features are the Samsung i9100 is almost not much difference, but also equipped with a Android2.3 system and the latestTouchwiz4.0 touch screen with 1080P Full HD video can capture 8-megapixel camera and built-in 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage space, others, such as three-axis gyroscopes, accelerometers, digital compass, light sensor, proximity sensor device, Wi-Fi802.11 n / b / g wireless LAN and GPS navigation functions is everything.

It is reported that in addition has started selling the GALAXY S II GT-I9100 licensed version, the Samsung also may include GALAXYS IIGT-I9100G / C, GALAXY S II GT-I9103 / C, GALAXY S II GT-I9108, GALAXY S IIGT-I9188, and many versions launched in the country, and the Samsung GT-I9100G there will be licensed in Hong Kong come out.

Source: China News

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh I have no clue. Why did the i9100 get FCC approval? I assumed it was Samsung covering their butt in case one is imported and sold here in the US. I'll never claim to know much about the FCC though, so if I'm off my rocker feel free to say so.

Last edited: