Quick question for the VZ GS2

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe you are correct. What he was stating about Verizon's version not having LTE was from his sources.

What I recall is that he didn't think there was any way that the current gen. of LTE radios would fit in the GSII form factor. Having a GSII in hand (albeit for AT&T) and knowing the LTE radios that were in other Verizon phones, he made a statement that the LTE radios simply wouldn't fit in the GSII given it's current form factor. That's how I recall all of it. Of course, we could filter back through all of his Twitter posts.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
What I recall is that he didn't think there was any way that the current gen. of LTE radios would fit in the GSII form factor. Having a GSII in hand (albeit for AT&T) and knowing the LTE radios that were in other Verizon phones, he made a statement that the LTE radios simply wouldn't fit in the GSII given it's current form factor. That's how I recall all of it. Of course, we could filter back through all of his Twitter posts.

Yeah he said that before but last month he also confirmed twice that it was not going to get LTE to two people that asked. I posted the tweets in one of the other topics on this forum the other day.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah he said that before but last month he also confirmed twice that it was not going to get LTE to two people that asked. I posted the tweets in one of the other topics on this forum the other day.

Yeah, I saw that. But, at the time of the questions, he had already left Verizon and there were no public accounts of him having any firsthand knowledge or handling of a Verizon-branded device. So, I'm not sure if he was just going by his earlier thoughts when he responded or there was something else he learned. My general feeling is that he was just going by what he felt earlier.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
In sure the guy has friends in the inside still and can get info if he needed to. If he says there's no LTE, chances are it isn't.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
In sure the guy has friends in the inside still and can get info if he needed to. If he says there's no LTE, chances are it isn't.

Sent from my ADR6400L

He also said the Bionic wasn't canceled when he was working for Verizon. He finally conceded a few days later. So I wouldn't put to much weight on his info. Unless the unit is in his hands (which it isn't and never was) we are all left in the same boat floating around in the middle of nowhere.

Truth is NOBODY knows. Only thing people can do is pick a side. Let's all just wait for something to break.

Sent from my Droid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad