fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
FACT: Running Ice Cream Sandwich
FACT:
FACT:
FACT:

Other Info:
1. Samsung sends letter to stop Nexus Prime firmware leak, looks like it should be a Samsung device.
2. Reports are showing it could be the Droid Prime on Verizon with a release date in October. The Droid name looks that it could be bad info as people we know like panda and p3 both say its not a Droid.

basically wanted to create this thread to separate all the speculation about the Prime with what we know to be fact.

right now all I know is Ice Cream Sandwich... and Dual Core (I think that is fact I don't remember exactly)

anyways, post everything we know to be fact for all to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
lol everything is just rumors right now. I think the only real fact is that the next Nexus____ will have the newest android OS on it. Not even the name has been confirmed lol ... I do understand your reasoning for the thread though .... :)

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
lol everything is just rumors right now. I think the only real fact is that the next Nexus____ will have the newest android OS on it. Not even the name has been confirmed lol ... I do understand your reasoning for the thread though .... :)

hmm, well maybe this thread will come in handy soon!

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Didn't they confirm to have partnered with TI as the " flagship" processor for the next version of Android?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
PRIME facts:
-First name Optimus
- Autobot leader
-Originally from the planet Cybertron
-Protector of life
-Transforms into a truck
-Japannese name: Inochi Convoy

Reactions: tntdroid

Glitch4583

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
There is a deep error in your conclution there FD2. There is more that one Prime and according to Hasbro, there are 13 in total along the main storyline(7 of which are the original Primes). Technically any autobot either in a supreme leadership position or in posession of the Matrix of Leadership is a Prime, Optimus was just one of them. Optimus, Vector, Nexus, Prima, Nova, Rodimus, Alpha, Guardian, Sentinel, Zeta, Solus, and Leo were all Primes. Take THAT good sir/ma'am!

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Isn't this thing rumored to have a 4.5 inch screen? Might be a little big in my pocket next to Mr. Dangles.
It is rumored to be 4.65? but this is the fact threat so we can't say if it does or doesn't yet...
You could try a front pocket I suppose.

LOL to close to the goods. LOL Will need to get a new wardrobe, massive amount of cargo pants to store this in the side pockets...

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Fact: I will be getting my first Nexus phone as long as it comes to Sprint.[UPDATED] Got my first Nexus, but couldn't wait for Sprint.

Last edited: