Samsung "Nexus" Prime Coming to All Carriers

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
FWIW

The phone is the Nexus Prime (as the stealth Samsung person suggested) although Verizon may call it Droid Prime however there is a GSM and CDMA version in the works. It?s going to run Ice Cream Sandwich, but according to this source the Ice Cream Sandwich build wasn?t quite ready yet and his demo unit is running Android 2.3.4.

The device should be out in late October or early November on Verizon with the rest of the carriers to follow promptly.

Exclusive: Samsung ?Prime? Is Nexus Phone Headed To All Carriers

Reactions: dbbude

ppeklak

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
is the super smooth samsung web browsing because of their in house CPU or some kind of auxiliary graphics processing or caching of some kind? will we get the same browsing experience on an OMAP CPU or snapdragon if the prime comes with one of those?

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Kinda dissapointed if that's true. I don't want to push a physical home button, it's too much work. And if it's like the Nexus S then it's probably horribly plasticy.

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
untrustworthy source. he gives very little details for someone who actually spent time with the device. plastic/metal, shape, screen quality, lag, etc.

Rand0m

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Not the greatest source in the world so I am taking this with a grain of salt. If it turns out to be true then I will be quite glad. Sounds like it will be a very nice phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1