Nexus Prime, the pure google experience and a question

mrmurdstone

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So if the nexus prime is released on verizon with the pure Google experience will I still be able to load the one Verizon app I actually want: NFL mobile? Red Zone with 4g would be awesome (and free)

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
If it's in vzw market (VZW market tab). Will a vzw nexus have this? We will see. You may also be able to sideload it.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I really hope it works, even as a sideload. The NFL app from Verizon is the only good app they have ever put out.

th0r615

god of thunder.
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
And I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) it works on most phones but you just need a Verizon username and pass to sign in.

rrhartjr

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Yea, for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth.. bloatware is just pre-installed apps that may or may not be locked to prevent removal..

You can always download them from the market if you WANT them.. there's nothing about being stock Android that would prevent you from doing that..

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for going off topic but can someone explain the NFL Mobile app to me. I downloaded it but it's telling me I need a VCast subscription to view live TV. I have Verizion Fios with a RedZone subscription, is there any way I can just link to my Fios account?

And on topic, I think even if this phone doesn't come with Verizon blout we will still have access to the Verizon section of the market where apps like this are located.

Nothing2Lose

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Sep. 30 was the last day to watch live streaming from the NFL mobile app. You have to pay for it now. You still get basic features but live games and redzone requires a Verizon video subscription.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance