How long normally from Announcement to Release?

StuMcBill

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
How long from both the Nexus One and Nexus S announcements did the actual devices come out?

Looking forward to Unpacked so we can get all the juicy details, and hopefully blow the weak iPhone 4S announcement out of the water!!

rightontime

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Im 90% sure the nexus one was available to order the next day but that was only through their online store. I'd guess 2-3 weeks until its in stores.

BitGambit

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I really hope it comes out soon.. I may have to settle with the sg2s otherwise.. I need to relieve myself of this broke down machine apparatus called the 3GS

Reactions: DFWPhotoguy

StuMcBill

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it will be like the Nexus S in the UK and available from CarphoneWarehouse so I can go and get my early Upgrade! :D

May 20, 2010
Visit site
The rumor comes from the Panda poems. The poem said it would be out on the date of Bruce Wayne's true father's death. Batman's creator was Bob Kane who died on Nov. 3rd.

amheck

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I really hope it comes out soon.. I may have to settle with the sg2s otherwise.. I need to relieve myself of this broke down machine apparatus called the 3GS

Man, I'm currently on a $12 Go Phone from Walmart (been using it for months ever since I dropped my Captivate). Think how I feel. If this doesn't come to AT&T soon, I guess I'll have to settle for the SGSII, but I really don't want to.

StuMcBill

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Man, I'm currently on a $12 Go Phone from Walmart (been using it for months ever since I dropped my Captivate). Think how I feel. If this doesn't come to AT&T soon, I guess I'll have to settle for the SGSII, but I really don't want to.

The Mrs has a SGSII, trust me it is not a case of "Settle for" the SGSII is an AMAZING phone!

Thanks for all the replies!!

Stu

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1