BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
lol if all the rumors are true...i dont see how it can be anything else

no capacitive or hardware buttons...big screen small bezel

that picture looks photoshopped though...but like i said if the rumors are true
i'm sure that picture can't be too far off

It was run through photoshop (I downloaded from the site and checked the image properties), but that is to be expected on any marketing material. I just hope they were just touch ups and it's not a complete fake. It looks awesome.

Errola0

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Fake, without a doubt in my mind, the profile is even upside down. No way the power button is on the bottom left of the device.

rayawsum

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Definitely fake. Based off the Samsung Fascinate and Samsung Charge that I've owned, the power button is on the top right of the phone. The chin should be on the bottom of phone if it's based off recent designs.
Samsung-Droid-Charge-Side-01.jpg

verizon-samsung-fascinate.jpg

Jay Nova

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Isnt the power button on the right of the official teaser? If the top is to the left, then it makes sense the power button would be on the bottom left, right?

Errola0

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Why not? That's when you finger will be. If this indeed a 4,65 inch screen, it will be way to far up to click on the top.

What finger? If you hold your phone in your left hand there is no finger by the power button, and if you hold it in your right hand only your weak pinky and ring finger would be able to hit that button.

And lol, I think you are vastly over estimating the size if you think a button on the top right of the phone would be too high to easily click with you thumb(if you hold it in you right hand) or your ring finger(in your left).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08