RUMOR - ICS patent dispute delayed Nexus Prime announcement

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Everyone adjust their tin foil hats.

Seriously though. Who trusts a single blogger, when there is no way Google and Samsung could keep that under wraps?

Patent disputes don't happen before a product is even released. What, do they think Google sent Apple an ICS sample for their approval beforehand?

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Seriously though. Who trusts a single blogger, when there is no way Google and Samsung could keep that under wraps?

Patent disputes don't happen before a product is even released. What, do they think Google sent Apple an ICS sample for their approval beforehand?

Agreed and BGR posted some disgusting comments about Google and Samsung over this B.S. I'm so sick of that site and how they suckle all over Apple and their garbage.

It's cool though that one russian blogger was able to get this information when no one else was able to and like stated I'm sure Google and Samsung sent Apple their upcoming products for their seal of approval.

To the OP not hating on you hating on the BS coming from certain sites.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah like everyone else is saying, how can you dispute a patent before it's even released? Man why even post these stupid rumors?

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah like everyone else is saying, how can you dispute a patent before it's even released? Man why even post these stupid rumors?

I was thinking of posting it just to air my disgust for BGR but then saw it was and decided to join the conversation lol.

cggeek911

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm pissed at the BGR for throwing s**t out there as if it is fact "Samsung, Google accused of lying." bleh.

They seem to throw BS stories out there and when the truth comes out and it's the opposite of what they said, there is never an update with corrections or anything. I don't recall any of the tech sites I visit doing such a thing.

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm pissed at the BGR for throwing s**t out there as if it is fact "Samsung, Google accused of lying." bleh.

They seem to throw BS stories out there and when the truth comes out and it's the opposite of what they said, there is never an update with corrections or anything. I don't recall any of the tech sites I visit doing such a thing.

Couldn't agree more! Unless it's Apple related they really are quite ignorant.

sblantipodi

Banned
Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

I agree with you that this seems strange but as an absurd is less strange that they will postponed for Steve passing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles