Nexus Prime Pricing Announced

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Via Engadget:

One of our tipsters has forwarded this info from Verizon, with pricing and advertising dates for the supposedly Ice Cream Sandwich-ready Galaxy Nexus and the HTC Rezound (aka HTC Vigor). According to the leak we can expect both to sport on contract minimum advertised pricing (MAP) of $299 when they launch. While their MAP period is pegged to start November 10th, as Droid-Life points out, they may not be released immediately.

Full Story

For $299 minimum, this best be the greatest device in the history of communications...

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
The Bionic was $299 too, but it was hardly the greatest device ever. Amazon had it for 1c during their sale less than a month later! :eek:

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
While I anticipate Android devices to see dramatic price drops as the iPhone's record sales announcements continue to flow; I think the sticker shock of $299 vs a less expensive new iPhone will be a turn-off to most; unless of course the Nexus Prime makes pancakes as a feature...

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
While I anticipate Android devices to see dramatic price drops as the iPhone's record sales announcements continue to flow; I think the sticker shock of $299 vs a less expensive new iPhone will be a turn-off to most; unless of course the Nexus Prime makes pancakes as a feature...

LOL about the pancakes. DH just said to me, "For that price, it better be made out of lobster." :D

Katherine

Coreygrams

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Don't forget the big 4G sitting right next to the price. This will be a big feature that will justify the price for a many people. Also if it comes with a 32GB of storage that would make scene. If they really want to push some out they should sell it at $249.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget the big 4G sitting right next to the price. This will be a big feature that will justify the price for a many people. Also if it comes with a 32GB of storage that would make scene. If they really want to push some out they should sell it at $249.

Wow it comes with 32gb of storage??? When did Google/Samsung announce that? Thought the details weren't coming until Tuesday? Also didn't know endgadget announced pricing for Verizon. Man you learn something new errryday.