Verizon vs. Best Buy Question

psupride

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Prime will be available at VZW stores? I saw something that it was in BB's system and may be an exclusive? Any truth to this? Thanks!

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
We already know that it is in best buy system as well as in Verizon wireless systems. I'm guessing it will be available with both.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Bestbuy might have an exclusive agreement but I think that wouldn't count for Verizon Corporate stores. I would expect both of them to sell it on launch day.

trenton

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll tell you what..I have had great experience with best buy black tie insurance for my phones...got a free (kind of) droid x from a broken Palm Pre and then I had to have the droid x replaced and they had me a new one in 48 hours...I think I might buy my nexus from Best Buy

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll tell you what..I have had great experience with best buy black tie insurance for my phones...got a free (kind of) droid x from a broken Palm Pre and then I had to have the droid x replaced and they had me a new one in 48 hours...I think I might buy my nexus from Best Buy

Im doing the same thing. Good to know you had a good experience with the back tie. Im sick of big red's asurion crap

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Same thing with the TBolt. It was a Best Buy exclusive, but that really just means a 3rd -party B&M exclusive. It was still available at Verizon corporate stores, as well as online at Amazon, WireFly, etc.

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah how is best buy going to get a Verizon phone and not Verizon? They just mean best buy will get the phone before walmart or target or anywhere else. The poster above me is correct. Wirefly will get it too.

sent from my thunderbolt

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Contract between Verizon and best buy more then likely. Someone posted that there local cell phone store wouldn't be getting it and they have to go to a Verizon store.

jcwarren217

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would prefer to buy it through best buy for the better insurance...

Does anybody know if you can still be grandfathered in to unlimited data for vzw and still go through best buy? or would I have to go through vzw to keep it?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

That's awesome if you are upgrading. BB bends you over if you are paying full retail.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I would prefer to buy it through best buy for the better insurance...

Does anybody know if you can still be grandfathered in to unlimited data for vzw and still go through best buy? or would I have to go through vzw to keep it?

The unlimited plan is grandfathered to the account/number. As long as you are upgrading for that number you will keep unlimited data, if you are getting a new line you will have to go with the currant tiered data system.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I really hope the tell us which carriers the phone will be on tomorrow. I mean it's very obvious that it is coming to Verizon which all the leaked documents we've seen but an official confirmation would be absolutely awesome! Nexus is the holy grail of Android after all LOL

Wiggy0211

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
If you use your best buy credit card you can get 6 months free interest if upgrading and even more if you buy outright. Think it would be worth paying a little extra (buying outright) to be able to pay off at your leisure. I bought a tv a couple years ago and they gave me a ridiculous 3 years to pay off.. pretty sweet actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12