What's the FIRST thing you're going to do...

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
... with your new GN/NP?

I'm looking for a micro-SD slot and buying a 32GB card if I find one. Then I'll figure out how to sync the GN/NP with iTunes (for music).

Finally, I'll tie my 3GS phone to my trailer hitch with a long string. Then I'll call AT&T and drive to the store. That way, AT&T will know how it feels to be dragged around and taken for a ride...

I can't wait.

-KLH

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy it. Thoroughly.

I don't think I will sync to iTunes, I am always in coverage and will use Google music. :)

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
1) Download the Amazon Appstore and use the apps that I've been saving up on my OG Droid
2) Google Music. Yes.
3) Enjoy Netflix on a 4G network
4) Customize it while enjoying the stock launcher
5) Patiently await GTA 3 release
6) Troll on the die-hard Droid Bionic supporters over at Droid-Life
7) Take over the world

Chad McRad

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
im going to walk into Verizon, with a box of Ice Cream Sandwiches in hand, scarf one down like a mad man and throw one at the blatant and ridiculous iPhone Poster in the store, grab my newly acquired Nexus phone, drool on the box a little (a lot more likely).. do a little dance outside the store, iggy shuffle anyone? and slam my horrid Mytouch 3G slide right on the pavement and say BOOM! goes the dynamite.

:D

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
im going to walk into Verizon, with a box of Ice Cream Sandwiches in hand, scarf one down like a mad man and throw one at the blatant and ridiculous iPhone Poster in the store, grab my newly acquired Nexus phone, drool on the box a little (a lot more likely).. do a little dance outside the store, iggy shuffle anyone? and slam my horrid Mytouch 3G slide right on the pavement and say BOOM! goes the dynamite.

:D

I change my answer.

My first thing will be to film the above.

Reactions: Chad McRad

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope our froyo/gingerbread apps are compatible with ics. Google wouldn't do something dumb and make them incompatible would they? I suspect we may have problems with some of em.

First thing is to get it rooted. :p

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Piquedram

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
First: find a way to get one asap here in Belgium (GSM version of course), but Samsung has a history of getting phones to Europe first, so that's good.
Once I have it: I'm going to slooooooowly unbox it. Not sure if I'll wait until I get home first, and enjoy everything it has to offer.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Apologize to my wife for bugging her for months and months while I continued to wait for a great phone that I'd finally pull the trigger on and buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12