11-09-2011 03:38 PM
52 123
tools
    I would like to see a windshield mount and a car charger. Hopefully it will be micro USB but Samsung has a history of using proprietary ports on their devices.

An anti-glare screen protector and a silicone case would be good as well.
    10-18-2011 01:15 AM
    I would like to see a windshield mount and a car charger. Hopefully it will be micro USB but Samsung has a history of using proprietary ports on their devices.

I want it to work. Don't care if its proprietary as long as it is 100% functional on day 1... unlike the accessories that weren't fully utilizable on the galaxy s devices.
    10-18-2011 02:39 AM
    I'd also like to have a car dock/charger specialized for it. Although I could always make do with my current generic one.

Maybe also a desktop dock cradle.
    10-18-2011 04:03 AM
    Id like an extra battery and a holster. I bike to and from work and like the holster to know if I get a notification via vibrate and to have easy access to the phone as I listen to music with headphones when biking.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
    10-18-2011 05:04 AM
    All that I really like to get is a charging dock for my nightstand and maybe a leather sleeve.
    10-18-2011 05:12 AM
    Car dock, desk dock, spare battery w/charging dock (like they have for the SGSII)
    ChuckG73 and Stang68 like this.
    10-18-2011 05:40 AM
    no accessories at all if possible. Just the clean 'n awesome phone.
    kath00 likes this.
    10-18-2011 05:42 AM
    Some type of case just to protect it initially until some better ones come out. Something to protect the screen as well.

Eventually I will get a dock, but not sure if that is a day 1 buy for me.

Car charger is likely and wouldn't kind getting a windshield cradle since I plan on making use of GPS features.
    DolfanCole likes this.
    10-18-2011 05:43 AM
    On a related note, since the Nexus appears to have magnetic charging points rather than a female power port, do you think we may finally see a charging dock that allows recharging without taking your case off the phone first?
    10-18-2011 06:01 AM
    +1 for car dock. I use GPS semi-frequently.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-18-2011 06:59 AM
    Some type of case just to protect it initially until some better ones come out. Something to protect the screen as well.

Eventually I will get a dock, but not sure if that is a day 1 buy for me.

Car charger is likely and wouldn't kind getting a windshield cradle since I plan on making use of GPS features.
    Exactly what I plan to do.
    10-18-2011 08:28 AM
    Do not like car mounts with long extensions. Had a vent mount that worked on one car but not its replacement. Found this that mounts on the CD player. Works great and barely hides the clock. Highly recommend.
    defdc likes this.
    10-18-2011 08:34 AM
    Car mount, desk dock, and an extra battery I will wait for a Seidio case and better screen protector.
    qnet likes this.
    10-18-2011 08:39 AM
    At least a car mount/dock as that's what I got with my Thunderbolt on launch day. I don't really use it anymore, but eh, it's nice to have when traveling to places you've never been.
    10-18-2011 08:58 AM
    On a related note, since the Nexus appears to have magnetic charging points rather than a female power port, do you think we may finally see a charging dock that allows recharging without taking your case off the phone first?
    Oh, god, I hope so. My biggest gripe with my OG Droid. Brought a desktop dock, holster case, and car dock. Snapping off that holster case EVERY TIME...

But I doubt it. The phone in the holster case probably won't fit into the car/home deck.
    10-18-2011 09:33 AM
    I won't get any accessories day one, but I'd like to get a car dock at some point for my GPS-based needs. I suppose a desk/bedside dock would be nice, if it isn't too crazy expensive.
    10-18-2011 09:37 AM
    All I want is a snap-in holster for it. I don't like putting phones in my pocket, so as long as I can get a holster I'll be happy.
    10-18-2011 09:49 AM
    All I want is a snap-in holster for it. I don't like putting phones in my pocket, so as long as I can get a holster I'll be happy.
    Yeah a holster like I have for my Thunderbolt and like my wife has for her Revolution would be perfect. The phone faces in toward the holster and I still put the phone in my pocket, but I clip it to the outside of my pocket so I don't have to reach so far down to grab my phone.
    10-18-2011 09:55 AM
    I want an extended battery (just in case), a hard silicone case, this phone is too sexy to ruin with a bulky otterbox or seidio, a invisishield, and window mount.
    10-18-2011 10:06 AM
    I work in a rough environment so I need a hefty holster like an Otterbox or Seidio. Personally I've been happier with my Seidio case for my DroidX. What else? An extended battery for sure. Car dock depending on its design.
    10-18-2011 10:28 AM
    Desk dock/multimedia station.
    10-18-2011 10:37 AM
    Charging dock for my nightstand please!!
    10-18-2011 10:46 AM
    Charging dock for my nightstand please!!
    This.
    10-18-2011 12:43 PM

As far as it was covered so far, weren't we looking at contact charging(for docks) on the GN/NP? Maybe I just made that up but it would require new docks all the way around. I want to see a Samsung laptop dock, but since it doesn't exist I know I'm just picking up a few HD Docks and calling it a day.
    10-18-2011 12:53 PM
    Extended battery, and hopefully a good case that fits the extended, and even more longshot: a dock that fits both the ext battery and the case.....

I'm probably the only person in the world who hates how thin/light phones have gotten, I always feel like I'm going to break the newer models in half just holding them...
    10-18-2011 03:27 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD