Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Mad Mule
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Release date?

Ok, so I'm excited about this phone being announced and I tried looking really quickly for this information. Is there any definitive release date for this phone? It's driving me nuts thinking they announced the phone and specs but didn't give a release date. Nothing I can find is better than "early November." However, I'm afraid that with the Razr being release around then, it might get pushed back further.

ROM
    CM7

Quote Originally Posted by freakinhadtosoicouldseelinks View Post
    Ok, so I'm excited about this phone being announced and I tried looking really quickly for this information. Is there any definitive release date for this phone? It's driving me nuts thinking they announced the phone and specs but didn't give a release date. Nothing I can find is better than "early November." However, I'm afraid that with the Razr being release around then, it might get pushed back further.
    Nothing definitive yet. At least not announced.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Release date?

That's really disheartening, but thanks for the quick response.

Rumor is November 3rd/4th.

Off topic: love your username
    Lucki likes this.

A leaked pic of Verizon's system states 11/10.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
    Rumor is November 3rd/4th.

Off topic: love your username
    If it was November 3rd you'd think they would have announced it. It's probably the 10th or later.

Pre order maybe start on the 3rd, actual phone in stores on the 10th probably. Well one can only hope.
    Banned

Looks like the release date might have been given away by a UK company and Slashgear....check this out:

I just read on a website that some accessories are going on sale on Nov 24. Argh! Trying to refind link right now. I think it was the desk dock.... That would imply no phone till then either.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kath00 View Post
    I just read on a website that some accessories are going on sale on Nov 24. Argh! Trying to refind link right now. I think it was the desk dock.... That would imply no phone till then either.
    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Not always, I have bought phones that didn't have accessories ready at launch before so still hope. I think as recent as the Epic 4g Touch even if I remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by VIGORSTUD View Post
    Looks like the release date might have been given away by a UK company and Slashgear....check this out:

Well if that page says November 16th, and Verizon is to be exclusive for a bit, then the rumored November 3rd or 10th date might hold some value.

I wouldn't think a VZW exclusive has any bearing on the UK.

Global Posts
    3,815 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by cdmta View Post
    I wouldn't think a VZW exclusive has any bearing on the UK.
    Nope, and last year the Nexus S released in the US before it did in the UK