Verizon Launch Delayed..(rumors)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Greetings from England ... just checking in.

Know that lots of rumors about release dates are floating in the air... I would hope that people keep the faith and don't allow their excitement to turn into a mob thingy..

Panda

Until it is given a release date people are going to be angry. Verizon needs to hurry it up.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Greetings from England ... just checking in.

Know that lots of rumors about release dates are floating in the air... I would hope that people keep the faith and don't allow their excitement to turn into a mob thingy..

Panda

I love when you chime in, dude, but this is getting ridiculous. Have your buddy Tom Flemming chime in with a poem or something! :p

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
greetings from england ... Just checking in.

Panda

i love when you chime in, dude, but this is getting ridiculous. Have your buddy tom flemming chime in with a poem or something! :p

poooem, poooem, poooem!... :d

EDIT: apparently my caps privileges are revoked lol!

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about American Verizon customer's anger level?
Vegeta_crushing_Scouter.jpg2.jpg

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
just wanted to update....new sw update is being tested.. and devs look like they have mostly updated their apps for ICS.. Google apps are humming along and awaiting release..

and yep still not released on verizon wireless...

back to panda vacation...

:)

So then whats the chances of a release this week like some are saying?

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
wow... you guys are just grumpy arent you. I am on vacation havent read an email or memo in two weeks so I wouldnt have a clue if VZW chooses to release it monday or the day after never at this point.. all types of dates have been missed so why add another potential that they may choose to not go with?

I was bored.. and some people are interested in the next update or if the current build is the latest... those that have LTE test devices on 4.01 should see the next update completed by monday... "If it doesnt apply... let it fly."

As for those that choose to be nasty little forum trolls and such.. your lack of faith means I have failed.. thinking deeply on how your opinions have affected me has me feeling something deep inside.. O wait.. that was the taco salad from last night..

now back to football...

enjoy your sunday..

;)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering when the GSM models will receive the update. Hopefully as soon as the Verizon models gets it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
wow... you guys are just grumpy arent you. I am on vacation havent read an email or memo in two weeks so I wouldnt have a clue if VZW chooses to release it monday or the day after never at this point.. all types of dates have been missed so why add another potential that they may choose to not go with?

I was bored.. and some people are interested in the next update or if the current build is the latest... those that have LTE test devices on 4.01 should see the next update completed by monday... "If it doesnt apply... let it fly."

As for those that choose to be nasty little forum trolls and such.. your lack of faith means I have failed.. thinking deeply on how your opinions have affected me has me feeling something deep inside.. O wait.. that was the taco salad from last night..

now back to football...

enjoy your sunday..

;)

Non answer received! "I have no information because I am on vacation"

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad