Why is P3Droid stirring up so much drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
"Anyone here old enough to remember VZW being featured on the Nexus One pre-order page? How did that work out?"

"And I remember how many blogs/sites called the N1 a done deal for VZW"

"All i"m saying is that until u see a press release, and launch date, no phone is a done deal... happens behind the closed doors.."

These quotes were just taken from twitter. Enough people are already nervous about the VZW rumors. Either he has some information that leads him to believe these rumors are accurate or he's just trolling. If he's just trolling, then that's a bit of a **** move. Otherwise, we may have some serious problems.

th0r615

god of thunder.
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If it ends up not coming to Verizon he can say "I TOLD YOU SOO!!!"

And if it comes out he can say "I never said that I wouldnt"

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
He likes attention and is fear mongering. He keeps saying "I'm not supposed to talk about it" but all he does is talk about it.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
OR he remembers the catastrophic level of depression Re: the nexus one and doesnt want that to happen again and is tempering everyones expectations

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Since I have to watch what I say on this particular subject, I'll take the high road this time and say to always consider the source.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ah the Nexus One thing wasn't a big deal. We got basically the same phone but without the multi-touch bug when we got the Incredible. It wasn't a Nexus but it got so much dev support it might as well have been.

TuxDotKing

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
P3Droid has done a lot for the Android community... but I honestly think he just likes to troll us sometimes. One time a while back he got drunk and basically wrote an essay on how all of Android's freedom, ever, would be taken away by carriers and that Verizon was going to terminate rooted users' contracts and services... Sad to say, not thinking any better of it I freaked out myself at first.

I hope P3 keeps doing the good things he does for the community, but I've taken the liberty of unfollowing him until the G-Nex comes out after his latest tweets. A bit more cynicism is probably needed by all of us, because yes, Verizon has screwed us in the past... but there's a point where the negativity is just too much. I can take disappointment; I just don't need to ride a roller-coaster to it.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah.

http://www.androidcentral.com/veriz...y-knew-galaxy-nexus-coming-verizon-later-year

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax