A 4S vs VZW nexus galaxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have had every top android device to date. iOS is bugless, and made my android devices choke. Here is the deal. Apple has a wicked bugless OS. If you like seedless, the apple OS is god. I used google music beta on my iPhone, and it's 70 GB is playing flawless. I love you google. Apple, your Device is way smoother than the pixelated bot, but your locked assmo is weak. I may sell you upon a pure VZW nexus. But if that VZW phone has wiz, google beta is already rocking on my retna 4s.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
No way I could ever go to a 3.5" screen and no home screens no matter how smooth the thing runs. But hey different strokes for different folks.

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Here is the deal. Apple has a wicked bugless OS. If you like seedless, the apple OS is god.
I'll fall for the bait. I call bs; iOS is not bugless. Today alone iOS 5 has crashed more than 5 times on my 3GS and iPad... When just browsing THIS forum!!!

I only say this because NO software as complex as Android or iOS are bug free.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If they could cram Ice Cream Sandwich into an iPhone 4S body and keep it running smoothly, I'd be a happy camper. Since that'll never happen, I'll probably just get the Galaxy Nexus and mourn the fact that obese screen sizes are now the norm.

zpithika

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
While I agree that some phones are getting ridiculous as far as screen size goes, the galaxy nexus is looking to be decently small for how big the screen is. Plus I personally think its hard to pass up a full 720p resolution screen. So IMO, I don't care that the screen is big. It will look amazing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have had every top android device to date. iOS is bugless, and made my android devices choke. Here is the deal. Apple has a wicked bugless OS. If you like seedless, the apple OS is god. I used google music beta on my iPhone, and it's 70 GB is playing flawless. I love you google. Apple, your Device is way smoother than the pixelated bot, but your locked assmo is weak. I may sell you upon a pure VZW nexus. But if that VZW phone has wiz, google beta is already rocking on my retna 4s.

Johnly, you know better than this. This thread will end up blowing my inbox up later.

Reactions: Johnly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech