Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh look, it's this thread again.

ayecarumbaoj3.jpg

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Asking questions this foru, is almost becoming demoralizing.

"come to android central to be harassed for accidentally creating a duplicate topic and ridoculed for asking a reasonable qiestion."

I think even with askimg that question a nexus may be for me. Now I know. Im not a photo pro but yea when I take pictures zooming is huge for me. So this is important, but wait.... Yea so is the shutter lag fix.

So now I know.

F you (ultravisitor), f you(shizero), f you(pototolover), your cool(poopai), f you(andrewruffolo), I'm out.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

"come to android central to be harassed for accidentally creating a duplicate topic and ridoculed for asking a reasonable qiestion."

I think even with askimg that question a nexus may be for me. Now I know. Im not a photo pro but yea when I take pictures zooming is huge for me. So this is important, but wait.... Yea so is the shutter lag fix.

So now I know.

F you (ultravisitor), f you(shizero), f you(pototolover), your cool(poopai), f you(mark ruffolo), I'm out.

Mark Ruffolo? like the actor? It was on the front page!

bhimberg

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Something that many of you are not considering is down sampling. Yes, the 8mp sensor crams more photo sites into the same space, but the image it produces can be reduced to a 5mp image in order to lower noise. It may even have less noise than the native 5mp sensor produces at 5mp.

In the end, each sensor has access to the same amount of light. That being said, noise level is also dependent of sensor quality. I would love to love to see a manufacture outsource the sensor to Sony, for example. I would love (even more) to see a larger sensor used, though that would result in a larger optics package.

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

So now I know.

F you (ultravisitor), f you(shizero), f you(pototolover), your cool(poopai), f you(andrewruffolo), I'm out.

I like this guy.....

brinox

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I am glad they chose a 5MP camera. Not only will it take better pictures, but that means the phone is less likely to sell out when it's released...

Also it's a Nexus, so it's gonna get developer attention no matter how many or few people have it.

I understand that mentality in the economy that we're in. I would rather have a sell out phone and potentially wait for one (or really play my cards to get one on launch day) than have Google/Samsung/Verizon market a device in such a fashion that downplays its market penetration.

if android has one thing going for it, its that the more buyers there are of a particular phone, the more dev there is for it, and so on... having a temporary sell-out is more than worth it if its going to be a huge dev phone (and each nexus has been a huge community dev phone so far...)

brinox

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site

So now I know.

posts like this help no one. I hope you learn that respecting others isn't dependent on anyone but yourself. there will always be difficult people on the interweb forums. sadly android central happens to be one of those places on more than one occasion, but if you are going to sink to this level of disrespect so easily, then you might want to reconsider your browsing locations in the all-around.

please take your drama and lack of constructive initiative elsewhere, as both do nothing to help around here...

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
posts like this help no one. I hope you learn that respecting others isn't dependent on anyone but yourself. there will always be difficult people on the interweb forums. sadly android central happens to be one of those places on more than one occasion, but if you are going to sink to this level of disrespect so easily, then you might want to reconsider your browsing locations in the all-around.

please take your drama and lack of constructive initiative elsewhere, as both do nothing to help around here...

I'm sure he was joking at a certain level. That is a quote from the movie Half Baked....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis