[Unconfirmed] Possible Nov. 17 proof

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
No no, the LTE ads showed lightning hitting a tree and leaving a USB stick there.

The first TBolt commercials were the ones with the guy running on the roofs connecting cables to a TBolt locked in a pedestal getting struck by lightning.

There was also that weird one with a spanish girl counting the seconds between lightning. That was before the TBolt released.

Yeah, I do remember hearing about that one (never actually saw it), but did it actually mention the Thunderbolt or was it just that and then a Verizon Wireless promotion or coming soon? Like I said, I never actually saw that commercial.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
This will work. Took off then too. I don't see what the big deal releasing all same day. Att is doing it on the 10th. 3 new phones releasing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Two questions re VZW's way of doing stuff:

1. "online and in stores" means no advance orders, right?

2. "promotional items"-would this be in-store placards/posters or net banner ads or tv commercials? (Just wondering where to watch for it/them.)

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Two questions re VZW's way of doing stuff:

1. "online and in stores" means no advance orders, right?

2. "promotional items"-would this be in-store placards/posters or net banner ads or tv commercials? (Just wondering where to watch for it/them.)

1. Probably not.

2. Since this is going out to individual stores it would most likely mean in store promotional materials.

Reactions: Tom in Bristol