1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Potential Galaxy Nexus Info at On the Verge?

Does anyone think we might get some Galaxy Nexus info at the On the Verge show on November 14? Matias Duarte will be there, and the article from theverge.com says this:

"Friends, readers, sentient robots the time has come for On The Verge. All we need is you.

That's right, we're happy to announce that On The Verge comes to life next Monday, November 14th at 7:00PM with special guest Matias Duarte! Join us for a night you'll never forget, as Josh, Paul, and Nilay make their return to the big stage and the bright lights. We'll be sitting down with Matias Duarte, Director of User Experience for Android, for the sort of frank, eye-opening, and thrilling one-on-one conversation and demos you can't get anywhere else. We'll be showing off some incredible new gadgets, there will be crazy giveaways, and we're pretty sure your mind will be blown at least once. "

Default Re: Potential Galaxy Nexus Info at On the Verge?

regarding a release date...my guess is...probably not. the info needs to come from Verizon. they're the ones deciding when the G-Nex will be released, not Matias Duarte nor Google.

but there probably will be live demo-ing of the G-Nex.

by November 14th, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't already know when the actual release date will be.

ROM

LOL yeah there's no way he'll be giving us the release date. Only VZW will announce that and that's the only information that we are missing at the moment. By the way he is right we should know the date by then anyways since it'll be launching the latest the week after. But then again don't be surprised if we don't hear a date until two days or so before the launch like they've done with other Samsung devices on VZW.
    Device : Galaxy Nexus
    Build : 4.0.3 IML74K
    Kernel: 3.0.8-g490ff3

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I agree, by the 14th you may already know something.

Global Posts
    794 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Doubtful, but I defienitly think he'll have a Galaxy Nexus to show off. Who knows, might be the LTE one.
    So many phones, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    I agree, by the 14th you may already know something.
    We can only hope we know a release date by the 14th.