OMG, I am beginning to stress!!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
i have been as patient as i have ever been about anything i have ever REALLY wanted!!! in fact, to my knowledge i havnt posted one time regarding announcement dates or anything. i have told myself to just chill. ok that is warring down quickly. i am really fiening for this thing! the more i see and read about the phone and especially the OS. ok im done, just wanted to vent!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It's ok to vent, we can keep telling ourselves to be patient but, most of us aren't. LOL!!

BarryManilow

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
It sucks but there are much worse things. It will come soon enough. The less you think about it, the faster it will come.
I think I'm gonna take a few days off from the forums. There really haven't been any quality new threads recently.

Just think, in a couple weeks this will all be silly and you'll have your nexus and be happy :)

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i have been as patient as i have ever been about anything i have ever REALLY wanted!!! in fact, to my knowledge i havnt posted one time regarding announcement dates or anything. i have told myself to just chill. ok that is warring down quickly. i am really fiening for this thing! the more i see and read about the phone and especially the OS. ok im done, just wanted to vent!

I hear that 100%, I am really starting to get frustrated myself too. It's not so much the wait it's just not knowing WHEN it will be released. I mean it has been 3 weeks since Verizon released the press release saying the would carry the Galaxy Nexus. That's just insane if you think about it. I know for a fact I would be 100% fine if I had a date to countdown to. I appreciate all the leaks and things of that nature but we just want something that is set in stone to look forward to with no questions asked.Verizon has to have a date set internally by now so why not just share it? It's just odd, I have never wanted a phone this much.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I hear that 100%, I am really starting to get frustrated myself too. It's not so much the wait it's just not knowing WHEN it will be released. I mean it has been 3 weeks since Verizon released the press release saying the would carry the Galaxy Nexus. That's just insane if you think about it. I know for a fact I would be 100% fine if I had a date to countdown to. I appreciate all the leaks and things of that nature but we just want something that is set in stone to look forward to with no questions asked.Verizon has to have a date set internally by now so why not just share it? It's just odd, I have never wanted a phone this much.

Agreed. I'm thinking about taking a break from hear to make the time go by faster. It seems like everyday I'm coming on here looking for information.

Captain Hindsight

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
yes, you are so much cooler than everyone else here!! shouldnt you be on the TMZ forums!!!

I'm very much looking to forward to getting this phone since I'm currently using an Env Touch (the touch screen doesn't even work), but I'm not going to get stressed and frustrated over no release date yet. We've waiting several months for this phone to finally be released. What's a couple more weeks?

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
whatevs! i just dont understand peoples need to come on a thread where all that have posted agree with OP and then belittle them. you know you dont HAVE to post on every thread. you post just to stir up ish! its ok i know people like you cant help it!

thanks for your contribution to the thread

CBMC

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
whatevs! i just dont understand peoples need to come on a thread where all that have posted agree with OP and then belittle them. you know you dont HAVE to post on every thread. you post just to stir up ish! its ok i know people like you cant help it!

thanks for your contribution to the thread

While I agree, I also can make an argument that his post could be productive. Look at it like this: If a phone is something we need to stress over then we really need to take a step back and take a good hard look at reality. So while the original poster post was poorly worded I think there is something to his post. By doing this it might make the phone less significant, therefore, make the wait less stressful.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
listen here guys. maybe i need to spell this out literally for people who cant believe that people are stressing over the phone.

when i say i am stressing, i am not using that term literally!!!!!
i have a business to run and a beautiful wife and daughter to take care of.
during the day the phone rarely crosses my mind unless i happen to have a break to check here or engadget etc.
at the end of the day as things are winding down for me, i come here among other rabid fans of the phone to discuss, vent, share info, etc.
i am in the technology business and am very in tune to the latest warez, i like to spend money on new tech!!!
i really want this phone!!!

again, when i say i am stressing, i am not literally stressing like i do to manage life in general. i just want the phone and want other people who want the phone to know i want the phone. when i get the phone i will be VERY happy. not like the day my precious daughter was born but, very happy nonetheless.

does this help you understand?

Reactions: ctychick

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping my Fascinate would make it till the GNex but that's not the case. My screen is acting up so I had to file an extended warranty claim. Looks like my backup will be a newish referbed Fascinate.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

thebrain73

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
What...what if .....what if they.......omg what if they sell out before I can get in on the initial release?

Yeah I'm stressing too.

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
What...what if .....what if they.......omg what if they sell out before I can get in on the initial release?

Yeah I'm stressing too.

The sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening. People will be born and people will die. In other words... Life will go on for you ....

As I read on another site I frequent (non tech related) when people lose sitght of their place in the world and start to whine, this phrase comes to mind.....

"First World Problems" SMH. :-[:-[

People really need to get a grip on reality and realize its just a cell phone. Its a tool to some and a toy to others. But in the end, its just a phone.... Albeit a really freakin AWESOME phone that I'm dying to get my paws on :p:p:p:p... But it's just another soon to be obsolete piece of tech none the less. ;);)

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
The sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening. People will be born and people will die. In other words... Life will go on for you ....

As I read on another site I frequent (non tech related) when people lose sitght of their place in the world and start to whine, this phrase comes to mind.....

"First World Problems" SMH. :-[:-[

People really need to get a grip on reality and realize its just a cell phone. Its a tool to some and a toy to others. But in the end, its just a phone.... Albeit a really freakin AWESOME phone that I'm dying to get my paws on :p:p:p:p... But it's just another soon to be obsolete piece of tech none the less. ;);)

holy crap you guys just dont get it! oh well!! back to my first world problems that i work damn hard to have!!!!

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
holy crap you guys just dont get it! oh well!! back to my first world problems that i work damn hard to have!!!!

Dude, chill and don't have a guilty conscience. I wasn't responding directly to you. I get it alright and feel like you at times. That's why I am constantly checking the forum for any sign of a release date. I'm impatient too.... I want me some Nexus goodness for a LOOONG time now. :p

What I don't get is the comments by some that are stressing the release so bad that they don't know what they will do with themselves if they don't get it on release day. All I'm saying is that those people need to chill and realize that there are bigger problems to worry about than a phone and if you get it on the first day or not.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
is there anything in my post that led you to believe i am not chill or that i have a guilty conscience? wtf are you talking about? im not your dude......

and you still dont get it!

go flame somewhere else! why do you feel the need to come and post on a thread that is obviously for people anxious to get the phone and condemn them by trying to act high and mighty? it is not i but you that needs to chill!! you are the one coming to this this thread trying to prove you are a better person for not wanting it quite as bad as others!

PS. a tip for you, not everything on these forums is meant to be literal!!!! examples; im going to kill you! i have to pee like a race horse! i am going to die if i dont get one now! im so hungry i could eat a horse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance