Training for Nexus

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd say this plus all the cases arriving at stores are pretty solid evidence that the GN will be out in about 2 weeks. Just hoping for an official announcement maybe next Thursday.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, to me this means we could see the Nexus any day since they're training for the already released RAZR and soon-to-be-released Rezound.

anon(392846)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if they aren't going to release this phone pretty soon, why go through the training now? If they release it three weeks from now, the reps will have forgotten everything by then and then the training would've been pointless.

Just my thoughts.

chuck41520

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. Earlier this week p3 went into the store and they "didn't know of a device by that name". Seems suspicious but good that they are finally getting some training! About time. Not that I will be buying from vzw itself, BBY is the way to go for me! Either way I can't wait for this phone! Training and I'm excited, weird!

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I went to my VZW store today and the "Mr. Know it all" vzw employee insisted to me that the Galaxy Nexus comes out around christmas. Then another vzw employee told me not to listen to him because they started training for the g nexus this morning. He told me 2 weeks at the most for purchase. And they too have g nexus cases. They received them yesterday. Stoked!!!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I went to my VZW store today and the "Mr. Know it all" vzw employee insisted to me that the Galaxy Nexus comes out around christmas. Then another vzw employee told me not to listen to him because they started training for the g nexus this morning. He told me 2 weeks at the most for purchase. And they too have g nexus cases. They received them yesterday. Stoked!!!

Wonder what "Mr. Know it all" vzw employee has to say about that! :)

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if they aren't going to release this phone pretty soon, why go through the training now? If they release it three weeks from now, the reps will have forgotten everything by then and then the training would've been pointless.

Just my thoughts.

Agree, most of the time that I can remember training was done a few days or a week ahead of launch. If they do it now and don't release it for 2 weeks the reps are going to forget what they learned in training.

waffles26

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I just finished my training today and I am happy to tell you that the Galaxy Nexus will be ready to purchase on Monday baring any set backs... That's 11/14/2011

kvlt

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just finished my training today and I am happy to tell you that the Galaxy Nexus will be ready to purchase on Monday baring any set backs... That's 11/14/2011

I wish you were correct, i really do... and not to blatantly disbelieve you, but... well.... i dont believe you.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com

Online or in store? You said you have one already so give us a review and some photos so we know what we are getting Monday.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: ManBearPig618

TJ_MAN

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

If this is true then why does your next device say galaxy prime, we all know it will not be called that and hasn't been called that for a while

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lets not all jump on waffles. Just ask him some questions we want to know about. I been seeing all kinds of reports on the battery size and would like to know what size do we have?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, i just called to ask about a release date and they said they have no idea AND they haven't even started their training on it yet. But he did seem pretty interested in selling me a moto razr!