Virgin mobile announces Galaxy Nexus release in early Dec.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Im so happy im getting this phone with a upgrade. Im stuck with it for 2 years, meaning i won't have to go another two years dealing with VZ pre launch BS.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Im so happy im getting this phone with a upgrade. Im stuck with it for 2 years, meaning i won't have to go another two years dealing with VZ pre launch BS.

I am just hoping this will be the first phone I don't get bored with in 6 months so I won't have to go thru this again then.

WaistDownUnder

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
My company may be moving me to St John's Newfoundland so It would be nice if Verizon's LTE version worked on Bell Mobility's LTE network although I don't think it will. Can anyone confirm the incompatibility?

I believe I heard Canada is supposed to get the HSPA+ version. Guess I may end up with both the LTE and HSPA+ GNs :confused: If they ever come out...

brinox

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
apparently virgin mobile canada uses HSPA+ for their smartphones put into motion after their acquisition by Bell Mobility, according to Wikipedia:

"Since Bell acquired Virgin, however, the brand favoured the use of HSPA+ devices on its HSPA+ network instead. Most such devices are single-cell and experience average between 3? and 8 Mbit/s, depending on the modem used inside the device."

My guess is that the gnex that this network will be offering will be the HSPA+ version given this information...

Virgin Mobile Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis