Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Somethingsfishy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Need to vent. You think your wait sucks? Try MINE!

I keep seeing all these people talking about how their OG droid is going to die before this comes.

Well... my phone has been dead.
    FOR 6 MONTHS. WITHOUT A PHONE. I AM GOING INSANE.

First, I waited for the GS2, only to have Verizon deny us all a week before the US release. Then I joined the fiasco that is the nexus waiting line.

And now Verizon keeps PISSING ON US ALL! F THEM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON!
    Last edited by Cyber Warrior; 11-14-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: watch the language please
    ZachDasher and JHock08 like this.

Default Re: Need to vent. You think your wait sucks? Try MINE!

Why not buy a phone off Ebay to tide you over? I'm starting to think about doing that since the power button is broke on my OG Droid.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Because I'm on a family plan (age 17) and they are refusing to let me do it because "it's too complicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingsfishy View Post
    I keep seeing all these people talking about how their OG droid is going to die before this comes.

Well... my phone has been dead.
    FOR 6 MONTHS. WITHOUT A PHONE. I AM GOING INSANE.

First, I waited for the GS2, only to have Verizon deny us all a week before the US release. Then I joined the @#$*ing fiasco that is the nexus waiting line.

And now Verizon keeps PISSING ON US ALL! !@#$ THEM AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
    I literally have the exact same story. Have not had a phone for 6 months. Waiting for the GS2, came up short, now waiting for the Nexus.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

IT SUCKS TO BE US!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Does it cost anything to activate a phone when you're already paying for a plan?

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB

I dont get it... is it more complicated for you and your fam to activate a phone over you not having one period? sounds like a family problem more so than anything in my eyes. Not trying to offend but the numbers dont add up to me

I understand you're frustrated, but there's no reason to start a new thread for this, especially with that language/tone.
    Thanked by: