AC has paid Verizon off to delay the GN's release

Mooondog

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
AndroidCentral has paid Verizon off to delay the GN's release. Who, may I ask, has the most to gain from this uncertainty? Do you know how many times a day I click into this forum to check status???

It's so very clear to me now.:D

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Theory

Quick, everyone (who doesn't use Ad Block) go click on all the ads to help boost AC's ad revenue. Maybe it'll come out sooner.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site

cool-story-bro1.gif

o_O

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Steve Jobs said his goal was to destroy android. Even from beyond the grave, he will stop at nothing to succeed!
I heard that this is exactly what is going on. I posted what heard in this post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...galaxy-nexus-released-18th-8.html#post1401642

I have a source who said his friends cousin was reading a blog and that guy said his friend's mother was at a party. At the party the lady met a lady who said she knew a medium who has been talking to Steve Jobs. The medium said that Steve told her that he has made it his life after death mission to destroy Android and that he is responsible for all of the (alleged) delays with ICS and the Galaxy Nexus.

Personally, I don't trust my source. I think he may have been lying to me and it wasn't really his cousin who read that blog, but everything else seems perfectly reasonable to me.

But I believe it could be AC too. Ever since the whole "Mobile Nations" plan to take over the world was hatched I've noticed strange stuff going on here and at Precentral too.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hmm I also find myself checking these forums much more than I'd like to admit... You be onto something here!

I'm logging on via Tapatalk in the evenings now too!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance