Less convinced that I was

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Dropped into a corp store today to get hands on Rezound and razr. Both toolk snapy pictures but neither impressed me as having a screen that blew away my DINC, When I rationalize my usage I realize I do not need the gn, two weeks ago I was reasdy to pay full retail..Now not so much.The troubles of the RAZR AND THE rEZOUJDhave just about convinced me to wait 6months and see what there. This long drawn out release may have lost them at least one buyer.
Edited. Must remember not to post just before going to bed. Apologies.

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Dropped into a corp store today to get hands on Rezound and razr. Both toolk snapy pictures but neither impressed me as having a screen that blew asway my DINC, When I rationalize my usage I realize I do not need the gn, two weeks ago I was reasdy to pay full retail..Now not so much.The troubles of the RAZR AND THE rEZOUJDhave just about convinced me to wait 6months and see what there. This longl drawn out rleleaste may have lost them at least on buyer.

Read your post a couple times and couldn't figure out what you're trying to say. Your last sentence i went HUH??

What troubles do the razr and rezound have?

Sent from my SCH-I510

Reactions: Premium1

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry the wait was too long. But if you end up waiting another 6-7 months, since you def. DON'T want to buy the FIRST quad core phones, at least wait for next years nexus. It will be quad core and probably run Jelly Bean. Don't pass up the gnex for a "super phone". Remember. The Bionic was supposed to be a super phone. Dual core and 4G. Go with PURE android. At least you won't be disappointed. Catch you later, hopefully in the 2012 nexus rumor forum :)

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Dropped into a corp store today to get hands on Rezound and razr. Both toolk snapy pictures but neither impressed me as having a screen that blew asway my DINC, When I rationalize my usage I realize I do not need the gn, two weeks ago I was reasdy to pay full retail..Now not so much.The troubles of the RAZR AND THE rEZOUJDhave just about convinced me to wait 6months and see what there. This longl drawn out rleleaste may have lost them at least on buyer.

If anything looking at other phones convinced me even more that the gn is worth the wait.

However on our way to the hospital yesterday my rodeo decided to throw a rear stabilizer rod at 70 MPH while on 71 south. Luckily I was able to maintain some type of control when we slid off the shoulder Ito the wet grass. The car did go up on 2 wheel but didn't roll.

The 2 state troopers that responded were extremely helpful in getting things taken care of and even transported us almost 50 miles away to get us to enterprise for a rental car. Without their assistance Jakob would have had to wait several more months for the next available date.

With the repairs the rodeo is going to need the GN may have to wait.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Uh...Glad to hear everything is okay. Hey If your not getting a Nexus its okay, do not feel like you need to explain why. There is always going to be a phone with better hardware coming down the road. Software makes the phone and so if you wait and get some quad core phone at 2.5 gHz with a 1080p screen that runs a skinned OS, you will be looking at everyone else on the next Nexus or version of Android complaining about and waiting for the update for your phone and wishing you had gotten a Nexus.

But alas, their your dollars spend them wisely. Look at all the people who brought the Bionic. Waiting and waiting for the Bionic, and then not even two months later seeing the Razr come out.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If anything looking at other phones convinced me even more that the gn is worth the wait.

However on our way to the hospital yesterday my rodeo decided to throw a rear stabilizer rod at 70 MPH while on 71 south. Luckily I was able to maintain some type of control when we slid off the shoulder Ito the wet grass. The car did go up on 2 wheel but didn't roll.

The 2 state troopers that responded were extremely helpful in getting things taken care of and even transported us almost 50 miles away to get us to enterprise for a rental car. Without their assistance Jakob would have had to wait several more months for the next available date.

With the repairs the rodeo is going to need the GN may have to wait.

Damn! I'm glad everyone is okay! it seems like you have had lots of troubles lately!

mysterx

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Oh no!!! First the television, now the interwebs!!!! :-\

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you, ShinyTop. I saw the Rezound, was impressed by the screen, and even heard the battery wasn't half bad so far.
However, I saw the bloatware on it, and it's own specific section on the app list that you couldn't even remove, and I got over it quick.
Sadly, the only thing keeping me from getting anything else is the skinless android and no bloatware. I'm over the hd screen, over the screen size, over ICS features. The release is too drawn out and anticipation has dissipated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38