Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Taken at the Google Campus.

A5EHp.jpg
Pa9eK.jpg

thescreensavers

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, he has really stepped off the Apple ranch now! Wonder if Jobs is rolling in his grave.

What? He has multiple devices he loves testing new technology apple or not. You have no idea... Stop saying stupid crap....

Woz is an awesome guy.

Edit: Also FYI Woz has owned the Nexus One, and probably the Nexus S

Last edited:

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
IMHO, Woz symbolizes the type of people that Apple should have - engineers who love technology, not just Apple's. Way to go, Woz. Join the GooglePlex. Resistance is futile!

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I watched a special about woz and i have a lot of respect for the man not only for what he has created in his life, but for how he acts towards the public. I think it was during the 4s release somewhere mentioned that he tries to answer all fan email that he gets within a short time frame... Seriously most people of his wealth really don't care to try to interact with your everyday tech fans. It shows how money doesn't have to change people

SoulWeaponry

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh the society we live in. Where we post entire threads about some guy NOT being a fanboy and pledging allegiance to a certain os/phone/whatever. Surprising isn't it? That someone could like more than one thing. It's almost like...he's breaking some unwritten rule and must be punished or something!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski