• 7 Post By jephanie
  • 1 Post By Z Fury
  • 2 Post By jephanie
  • 1 Post By 2010 ZR1
  • 2 Post By dubge
  • 1 Post By TBolt2011
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default For a good laugh...

....check out all the replies to Verizon's Facebook posts about their other devices (Razr, Rezound, etc). Many of the responses to their posts are commenting/asking about the GNex. It is actually quite entertaining to read through them!

Default Re: For a good laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by jephanie View Post
    ....check out all the replies to Verizon's Facebook posts about their other devices (Razr, Rezound, etc). Many of the responses to their posts are commenting/asking about the GNex. It is actually quite entertaining to read through them!

I posted a comment about the nexus and it was deleted immediately lmao.

Ouch. Some of those comments are brutal.
    Premium1 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Z Fury View Post
    Ouch. Some of those comments are brutal.
    But appropriate.
    kvlt and Premium1 like this.

For a laugh, if this phone is released on monday, we should all hold off buying it for like 3 days just to stick it to Verizon. I can't afford to do that, but it would be hilarious.
    papoose34328 likes this.

now it says only 16gb storage. Google playing a trick on us??

ROM
    Android Revolution Hd

Quote Originally Posted by 2010 ZR1 View Post
    we should all hold off buying it for like 3 days just to stick it to Verizon.
    Would never happen. People are too excited for the nexus haha
    Thanked by:
    One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

My dream would be if everyone and their mom refused to buy the Nexus. Verizon would have so much inventory and so much lost in profits, they'd have no choice but to shove each Galaxy Nexus up their ***, as they deserve.

ROM
    Stock+

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    My dream would be if everyone and their mom refused to buy the Nexus. Verizon would have so much inventory and so much lost in profits, they'd have no choice but to shove each Galaxy Nexus up their ***, as they deserve.
    and then they never carry another nexus again. brilliant!

Also, more on topic: kurt riddle has commented on every.single.one. and even mentioned somewhere 'i can do this all day' I lol'd
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Another good read is @VerizonWireless mentions on Twitter. Very entertaining, and its non - stop

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ROM
    Stock+

Quote Originally Posted by grayzweb View Post
    Another good read is @VerizonWireless mentions on Twitter. Very entertaining, and its non - stop

well that was depressing. most of them were the same 2 people retweeting some dumb contest or people whining about some tech support issue, which will *obviously* get resolved on twitter.
    I did manage to troll a windows phone fanboy though.

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I went ahead and commented about the Nexus on every post on their front page on Facebook. Take that Verizon!!!!

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goldkear View Post
    well that was depressing. most of them were the same 2 people retweeting some dumb contest or people whining about some tech support issue, which will *obviously* get resolved on twitter.
    I did manage to troll a windows phone fanboy though.
    Obviously you didn't scroll past 3 or 4 am.

I've been reading their mentions on & off for a few weeks. 90% of them are about releasing the Nexus!

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

That Facebook page is full of idiots. It was really painful to read some of the posts. People suggesting task killers and one guy actually correcting people saying that droids are not phones and it is actually the operating system on the phone........I had to stop reading after that.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    bplewis24 and Premium1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    That Facebook page is full of idiots. It was really painful to read some of the posts. People suggesting task killers and one guy actually correcting people saying that droids are not phones and it is actually the operating system on the phone........I had to stop reading after that.
    I saw that I just laughed and clicked away from that page lol.

Quote Originally Posted by goldkear View Post
    Also, more on topic: kurt riddle has commented on every.single.one. and even mentioned somewhere 'i can do this all day' I lol'd
    I may, or may not, know this person....

They're deleting comments from the nexus rioters... this is just sad. As opposed to communicating, they are just silencing us. I wish I wasn't stuck on a family plan.

ROM
    Infected Eternity/stock

LOL I wish I could mass quote this thread and find the one from the Thunderbolt Forum that was almost identical to compare. After about a week and a half of SMASHING their Facebook and Twitter pages, they finally said the name of our phone in a post and asked that we be more respectful.

If you're playing a hand, go all in! Don't back down now!!
    Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga
    Somethingsfishy likes this.

Lets hit the support forums too?

ROM
    Infected Eternity/stock

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingsfishy View Post
    Lets hit the support forums too?
    They're a little more touchy about blowing that area up with rumors and "Hey, wtf?!"s. Just be careful, or have more than only yourself doing it. Haha
    Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga

If only we could convince big guns (anon) to get involved...

but it takes more than the gripes of a few thousand nerds to stir the wrath of anon...

Quote Originally Posted by TBolt2011 View Post
    LOL I wish I could mass quote this thread and find the one from the Thunderbolt Forum that was almost identical to compare. After about a week and a half of SMASHING their Facebook and Twitter pages, they finally said the name of our phone in a post and asked that we be more respectful.

If you're playing a hand, go all in! Don't back down now!!
    I am seriously tempted to make an alternate facebook account and start bringing in big guns... I don't want to do anything drastic with my real acc but I want them to see that messing with the nerd customers is a very, very, very bad idea

ROM
    Bugless Beast

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    Same here. Had to stop reading. I tried to read one thread, but between iPhone trolls talking about how they can do "more" on their phone and some dude in all caps recommending task killers and battery saving-apps, I couldn't take any more.

Brandon