Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)



    Look at the updates.

    Now we can all go back to railing at Verizon, knowing our beloved Nexus WILL be getting flash.
    Thanked by:
    Yadao 
  2. #2  
    0pusX's Avatar

    Posts
    601 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,460 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    I didnt see any confirmation other than them say it was confirmed. Where did they get the info from, I didnt see link.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    I'd like to know where they got their info from as well.
    Here's a recent video showing Flash not working on the Nexus

  4. #4  
    hyperdude's Avatar

    Posts
    318 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 leak

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    I'd like to know where they got their info from as well.
    Here's a recent video showing Flash not working on the Nexus

    Adobe has to update Flash player to be compatible with ICS
  5. #5  
    CBMC's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
    Adobe has to update Flash player to be compatible with ICS
    I thought adobe killed flash for Android.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
  6. #6  
    hyperdude's Avatar

    Posts
    318 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.4 leak

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    Quote Originally Posted by CBMC View Post
    I thought adobe killed flash for Android.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    They didn't kill it, they're just not going to keep updating it with new fancy features or anything. They're going to stop developing Flash for all mobile devices, not just Android.
    "Adobe has told developers that it no longer plans to develop future versions of its Flash Player for mobile browsers."
    Adobe is going to be putting out security fixes and other updates
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    They killed any further development but they will still release updates for the current version to fix bugs and what not but there will never be a Flash 12 as I understand.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Flash confirmed for ICS, all is well again (Except Verizon)

    This is the same scenario when gingerbread was first released. Adobe will have to update flash for out to work on ICS. I don't understand why everyone is making this out to be a huge deal =/
  9. #9  
    CBMC's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    They killed any further development but they will still release updates for the current version to fix bugs and what not but there will never be a Flash 12 as I understand.
    So does compatibility with ics fall under these updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomash View Post
    This is the same scenario when gingerbread was first released. Adobe will have to update flash for out to work on ICS. I don't understand why everyone is making this out to be a huge deal =/
    The difference here is that adobe had announced that they wouldn't be releasing new versions, just bug fixes.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

B