Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By humpagardengnome
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus User Manual?

Hi Everyone,

This might be a dumb question...but since the Nexus was released in the UK, shouldn't some owners manual be available? I was hoping to read a PDF manual on either the Nexus or Ice Cream Sandwich while waiting for the Verizon version.

--
    Doug

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Nexus User Manual?

Quote Originally Posted by doug_y View Post
    Hi Everyone,

This might be a dumb question...but since the Nexus was released in the UK, shouldn't some owners manual be available? I was hoping to read a PDF manual on either the Nexus or Ice Cream Sandwich while waiting for the Verizon version.

--
    Doug
    On the nexus google site it says the manual for the Verizon version is coming soon sadly. http://www.google.com/nexus/#/help

ROM
    Petes frg83d

"sadly"... Took the word right out of my head... :-( Goto Samsungs web site and render the page for "United Kingdom" at the bottom of their site... I do beleve you can download a manual there... Shed another tear for me please when you go there...

Quote Originally Posted by mithmax View Post
    "sadly"... Took the word right out of my head... :-( Goto Samsungs web site and render the page for "United Kingdom" at the bottom of their site... I do beleve you can download a manual there... Shed another tear for me please when you go there...
    Don't shed any tears, the suits just drink up customers sorrows. I'm convinced sobbing just makes them happy, our tears are like electrolytes to them.
    mithmax likes this.

I just browsed the Galaxy Nexus help screens which gives a good overview of how to use the phones basic functions and tells you most things about the phone. I don't really think that much basic functionality will be different in the Verizon version.