Nexus User Manual?

doug_y

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

This might be a dumb question...but since the Nexus was released in the UK, shouldn't some owners manual be available? I was hoping to read a PDF manual on either the Nexus or Ice Cream Sandwich while waiting for the Verizon version.

--
Doug

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

This might be a dumb question...but since the Nexus was released in the UK, shouldn't some owners manual be available? I was hoping to read a PDF manual on either the Nexus or Ice Cream Sandwich while waiting for the Verizon version.

--
Doug

On the nexus google site it says the manual for the Verizon version is coming soon sadly. http://www.google.com/nexus/#/help

anon(529237)

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
"sadly"... Took the word right out of my head... :-( Goto Samsungs web site and render the page for "United Kingdom" at the bottom of their site... I do beleve you can download a manual there... Shed another tear for me please when you go there...

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
"sadly"... Took the word right out of my head... :-( Goto Samsungs web site and render the page for "United Kingdom" at the bottom of their site... I do beleve you can download a manual there... Shed another tear for me please when you go there...

Don't shed any tears, the suits just drink up customers sorrows. I'm convinced sobbing just makes them happy, our tears are like electrolytes to them.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I just browsed the Galaxy Nexus help screens which gives a good overview of how to use the phones basic functions and tells you most things about the phone. I don't really think that much basic functionality will be different in the Verizon version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463