Buy a Galaxy Nexus right now, some even shipped today

Status
Not open for further replies.

spooky981

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Don't work for this company. Don't know anything about them. My guess is they imported a ton of these from the UK and are hoping to get some action before the OFFICIAL release.

Full retail only. Probably paying about $100 more than Verizon's full retail will be to get the phone a little early. One downside I can see is it appears to be the 16 gig version. But it is unlocked, so congrats non-Verizon people.

Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Android Smartphone (Unlocked, 16GB) #GT-i9250 - Expansys USA

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well there goes some of the customer Verizon was planning to take from other carrier and maybe loose some on Verizon for other carrier with better or not better plans.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've been following a thread on the XDA forum. If you ordered today before 3:00 CST it shipped today. I even think people who ordered after that are getting them shipped today. A lot of people are going to receive them on Friday.

I was real close to getting one but, decided against it. If it were the 32Gb model, I might have took the plunge. It will be a much smoother transition if I can just get the one on Verizon. I'm trying to be patient but, Verizon is getting on my nerves.

spooky981

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
It's obviously a terrible deal that you'll regret after one day of owning the phone.

But every single one of you considered it for a half second....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante