Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Best Buy's Sunday circular:

Verizon Wireless Samsung Nexus Prime 4G LTE Deals, Sales, Specials, Promotions

2011-11-27_01-36-31-1.png

Dustindejohn

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
If this actually came out tomorrow i would cry. CRY I SAY.
and Verizon would be really stupid to release it so short notice.....
But one can only hope.

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
im sure im not the only one that has realized that is the same ad that someone posted a couple days ago..except he had photos of it...not trying to diminish this as this is huge and shows that it might not be a big mistake of just old pamphlets that needed to be throw out

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/135504-verizon-will-call-nexus-prime.html

*EDIT*
im taking about if you go and view it on the page of the ad that links to this product page on their website that its the same ad from the link i posted

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
This ad was probably print printed awhile back. Think about the vzw 199. Ad for black Fri. I bet Fri was the release date. But something went ascrew. I bet bb will have a note on there doors saying it was a error.

wes008

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I lol'd when I saw the, "available in New Jersey," next to the asterisk. Anyone wanna drive over and check it out?

SchroederNexus

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my local circular and it wasn't there. Also if you search nexus prime on bestbuys main page it doesn't come up. Weird that it's on a Wisconsin bestbuy for NJ sale only. I claim "shenanigans"

lilnate

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
i got it in my shopping list and viewed it, but its saying its an in-store only item as well as the razr and rezound...ooo well...im going back to my coma until i see a launch date on the front page of AC

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
here's what i'd love to see -

"Nexus Prime" - EXCLUSIVE for Verizon - $299 - 16MB - Available 11-27-11

"Galaxy Nexus" - Available for Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile - $199 - 32MB - Available 1-1-12

stick your exclusive up your ass!

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my local circular and it wasn't there. Also if you search nexus prime on bestbuys main page it doesn't come up. Weird that it's on a Wisconsin bestbuy for NJ sale only. I claim "shenanigans"

go to the "weekly ad" link at the top of the best buy site. your local area should automatically come up - if not enter your location on the site. then search the ad with the tool with the word "nexus". it should come up.

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
This would be a killer if it was on for tomorrow but im sure it won't unless Verizon does a 10second announcement.
Only time will tell. Anyone called bb yet and see if it was available? Using the product number so bb employee can type it in those system?

dadsterflip

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
hmm, def a mistake by BB. it only comes up if you search for it in the ad

This is like a big tease lol. Im so obsessed with this phone and if my wife didnt know this was a phone. She probably would have divorced me by now.
I've always wanted a nexus phone ever since it came out.
C'mon Verizon announce it tomorrow or something or pre order at least.

kklier

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
here's what i'd love to see -

"Nexus Prime" - EXCLUSIVE for Verizon - $299 - 16MB - Available 11-27-11

"Galaxy Nexus" - Available for Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile - $199 - 32MB - Available 1-1-12

stick your exclusive up your ass!

Personally I'd like to see GB vs MB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad