Verizon Visual Voicemail- Nexus

Defconrock

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it moved

That's the most exciting thing I've seen posted here in weeks. It has to be coming soon if it's already in the market.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Wow from the screen shots the owner of the phone knows some good looking girls, lol. Nice to see something official even if the app is a waste of money.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow from the screen shots the owner of the phone knows some good looking girls, lol. Nice to see something official even if the app is a waste of money.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Lol. I myself am a Google Voice kind of guy, but it's just nice to see more concrete evidence from Verizon that the phone must be coming soon.

whartpence

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I use Youmail. Google Voice and Youmail each have their advantages and disadvantages. But both are free compared to Verizon service which cost $3 (or used to last time I checked).

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have Visual Voicemail on my OG droid. It is one of those Verizon apps that cannot be uninstalled so the lack of this on the GN is perhaps a good thing.

MMcCraryNJ

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who use Google Voice, is it possible to use it ONLY for receipt of voicemail? This is what I'd like it to do: when people call my non-Google Voice number, and I don't answer, can I have it route over to the Google Voice voicemail box instead of the Verizon voicemail box?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who use Google Voice, is it possible to use it ONLY for receipt of voicemail? This is what I'd like it to do: when people call my non-Google Voice number, and I don't answer, can I have it route over to the Google Voice voicemail box instead of the Verizon voicemail box?

Yep. That's the most common use.

Reactions: MMcCraryNJ

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Install GV, go to Settings > Call settings > Voicemail service, set up Google Voice to handle voicemail.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

That's what I do. I rarely ever give out my Google Voice number or use it for phone calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670