Android Central Editor in Chief
Indirect retailers getting training Dec. 6-8
PLEASE JOIN US FOR ONE OF THE FIVE BELOW WEBINARS FOR THIS AMAZING NEW DEVICE!!
ALSO, PLEASE SEND THIS INVITE TO PREMIUM AGENTS ONLY AS WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
What is LIVE?
The MWA Next Level Learning Team is excited to offer the Samsung Galaxy Nexus LIVE!
LIVE! webinars are your chance to see new products and devices in real-time. We use streaming video to show you a real live device and demo the coolest and most unique features. All LIVE! webinars include 30 minutes of prepared demo followed by an optional 30 minutes of Q&A where we will show you what you want to see and try what you want to try!
Registration – YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE ATTENDING!!!
Choose a date and time from the following grid, click the link, and fill out the simple registration form. Register using your corporate @verizonwireless.com email address – double check your spelling! The system will automatically send an Outlook invite to the address you enter, if you don’t get an invite you may have mistyped! You will also be asked for a password, this can be whatever you want but don’t forget it! You will need it to log in to the event and we cannot retrieve or reset it for you.
Please arrive to your session on time! There are limited ports available and they are first come first served.
· You are welcome to attend in groups using a single computer and speakerphone. Just let us know so we can give you attendance credit.
· Someone else you think will want to attend? Feel free to forward this email to any appropriate MWA VZW employeeor Premium Agent. Please do not forward the invite you get after registering; it won’t work if they haven’t registered!
· Do not forward this email to other areas or vendors without the permission of the MWA Training Department.
· Can’t attend? We will offer a recording, check the MWA Training Website after the final session.
· Premium Agents – The training webinar itself will be available to you however there may be linked documents or resources that are not accessible externally. Additionally you will not be able to access the survey or recording at this time.
Attend via Tablet!
We have opened these sessions for mobile attendees! You simply need to download the free Adobe Connect app to your iOS or Android tablet before your session and enter the information found in your invite after registering. This app can be found in the App Store or Market. It is possible to attend on a Smartphone but this experience isn’t ideal, we recommend a nice big tablet on 4G or a 4G powered Mobile Hotspot!