Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    DaPoets's Avatar

    Posts
    394 Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3 Codename 1.5.0

    Default Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    I was in Toronto yesterday ( I live in Buffalo NY) and I saw plenty Galaxy Nexus billboards by the highways in Toronto... Not a single one an hour away in Buffalo....
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoets View Post
    I was in Toronto yesterday ( I live in Buffalo NY) and I saw plenty Galaxy Nexus billboards by the highways in Toronto... Not a single one an hour away in Buffalo....
    Well they already announced preorders and when it would be available so makes sense more advertising would be shown there compared to here where nothing has been announced.
  3. #3  
    mechapathy's Avatar

    Posts
    250 Posts
    ROM
    Full AOSP 4.2

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    Hey! I live in Buffalo too! Go Sabres! I hope we get a Gnex billboard on the 198 to replace that ugly Droid Razr one. But those billboards have typically been for Droid phones only. . .we shall see.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    Well they already announced preorders and when it would be available so makes sense more advertising would be shown there compared to here where nothing has been announced.
    They already announced pre order?
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dadsterflip View Post
    They already announced pre order?
    In toronto for bell yes.

    Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idkwhothatis123 View Post
    In toronto for bell yes.

    Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk
    Lol oh. Darn.
  7. #7  

    Talking Re: Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by mechapathy View Post
    Hey! I live in Buffalo too! Go Sabres! I hope we get a Gnex billboard on the 198 to replace that ugly Droid Razr one. But those billboards have typically been for Droid phones only. . .we shall see.
    How's Ville Leino doing?

    ~Leafs Fan
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX1 View Post
    How's Ville Leino doing?

    ~Leafs Fan
    How's Tim Connolly doing?

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
  9. #9  
    mclarryjr's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,727 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    Sorry guys but it's all about the Red Wings!!!

    I'll be in Toronto next month but hopefully the US will have their own billboards.
  10. #10  
    Nakrohtap's Avatar

    Posts
    669 Posts
    ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

    Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Billboards in Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    Sorry guys but it's all about the Red Wings!!!

    I'll be in Toronto next month but hopefully the US will have their own billboards.
    Right on. Go Wings!

Posting Permissions