Accessory Pictures (and Prices)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I prefer HTC devices (even without sense)

Never had luck with Motorola and Samsung never impressed me with their classic flip phones.

I still like removable memory

Camera is not a deal breaker but still....

Too long of a wait for the launch of this device makes me skeptical of bugs when it releases.

thescreensavers

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hmm 39.99 extra battery and charger, I might get that. Ill probably be pulling long days. Just wish there was a smaller case for the battery. I rather not have the battery loose in my pocket or something, ill keep it in my bag I guess.

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
No case for me im going naked haven't used a case since the dark days of being an iphone user.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I have trouble keeping the naked one on my belt. Sure as hell don't want it in my pants pocket. Especially when it starts to vibrate.

ac7822

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Anybody heard any info about an official extended battery for the phone and how much itll cost?
I dont see any for sale online and Id much rather have an extended battery than carry another 1 around on me.

I saw the 2000mah option in Korea but I dont see anyone selling it online.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The thing I have against vzw shell holsters is the clip is kinda cheap.I had a shell holster for another phone, the clip breaks off very easily .I had one it lasted maybe 2 weeks before that happened.;)

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
The thing I have against vzw shell holsters is the clip is kinda cheap.I had a shell holster for another phone, the clip breaks off very easily .I had one it lasted maybe 2 weeks before that happened.;)

I've had this one for the thunderbolt for about 6 months now. Still feels exactly like it did when I got it.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

I've had this one for the thunderbolt for about 6 months now. Still feels exactly like it did when I got it.

Same here. I really like the holsters that Verizon has. My wife has one for her Revolution and I have one for my Thunderbolt. Although neither of us use the shell that comes with it, we use the firm silicone cases that Verizon sells instead.

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Great post, the xtra battery and charger is definately a must have for me and for 39.99 seems worth it. My rezound actually gets decent battery life, and when I used to have my thunderbolt I got 2 batteries and a charger off eBay which worked well.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
If I went with a case, I prefer the top / bottom type, versus the front / back type.

But I stopped using cases a year ago. I prefer the feel of the phone as it is, without adding a bunch of bulk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12