Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By theduder
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NFL Mobile on GN

I was just wondering if the Galaxy Nexus was going to be able to get NFL Mobile for free. I had the iPhone 4S and you had to pay $9.99 per month for it. But it is free on my Rezound. Knowing that there really isn't going to be any bloatware on the GN, was wondering about this. I just watched a football game on my Rezound for the first time and I have to say that the experience was awesome. It may be a deciding factor when deciding if I want to swap for the GN.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP or CM10

Default Re: NFL Mobile on GN

It wont be factory installed, but should work no problem, assuming the devs got it to work with ICS. It should be free too since the GN is a 4G phone (its free on all 4g phones right now)

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams View Post
    I was just wondering if the Galaxy Nexus was going to be able to get NFL Mobile for free. I had the iPhone 4S and you had to pay $9.99 per month for it. But it is free on my Rezound. Knowing that there really isn't going to be any bloatware on the GN, was wondering about this. I just watched a football game on my Rezound for the first time and I have to say that the experience was awesome. It may be a deciding factor when deciding if I want to swap for the GN.

Sent from my HTC Rezound
    H8 to bare bad news but I think I read that 3g got free last season and had to pay this season. 4g was free this season, however, next year is gonna be all pay to play. Unless all parties renew a contract or what not, I just don't see a reason they would change. I streamed UFC 139 on my Rezound, it was the first time I saw true hd content, on my phone. Amazing quality for a friggin phone, color me impressed.

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

How did you stream the it's on it?
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    H8 to bare bad news but I think I read that 3g got free last season and had to pay this season. 4g was free this season, however, next year is gonna be all pay to play. Unless all parties renew a contract or what not, I just don't see a reason they would change. I streamed UFC 139 on my Rezound, it was the first time I saw true hd content, on my phone. Amazing quality for a friggin phone, color me impressed.
    What did you stream UFC with?

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    What did you stream UFC with?
    My buddy called me earlier in the week to say he heard about a potential easter egg for #139. He's claimed this once before but it didn't pan out. Didn't expect this to pan out but #2 was actually a legit feed, source was streaming the main card via the Sentana Sports PPV broadcast. Very weird hearing the play by play by foreigners. I can't say I agree or condone it but if it happens @ #140, I'll be there with bells and whistles.

can you PM me any other helpful info about how to stream the UFC stuff?

NFL Mobile installs on my Galaxy nexus but when i use the app it says this device is not supported. Called Verizon and they gave no timeline for an update and not even an apology that it was not working.

So ironic. The -one- Verizon app we -do- want...
    JkdJedi likes this.

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

It's not even showing up in the market on my GN.

Yeah I just switched to Verizon. The one app I was truly looking forward to use was NFL mobile. Not supported on ICS