Picking up my Galaxy Nexus on 12/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Since my original thread I started got moved & labeled under "Store confirmations" thread without a simple notice, I'm simply going to state I'm picking my Galaxy Nexus on 12/8.....I received the call today that they are in stock but the earliest I can pick up is Thursday morning

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't like that all of these stores seem to have different dates. I wish it was consistant and everyone could get their's on Thursday.

a2thejay23

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I called 3 stores around my area (chino hills) and two of them said the standard "we haven't heard anything about it" but the third one said "oh we'll have it on thursday"

so I asked "so I can come buy it on thursday?"
and she was speaking in a tone like she wasn't supposed to be saying much (or maybe in an unsure tone) but she said "yea if you come to the store that day you should be able to get it" and then i asked what time they open and she said 10am and i said "so if i come in at 10am I can buy and take home the phone?" and she said yes..

i wanna believe it but everywhere else they are saying the 9th...I guess I'll call the same store tommorow and see if the same information is given

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
So you have created two Verizon store threads in one day and you're upset you weren't notified? I guess it's time to merge this one as well.

mynewride

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
im getting mine on thurs as well. except im getting mine at best buy mobile. i want thier ins. no deductable. so my appt is at 4:15pm thurs. lady said it was set in stone that i could get it thurs. setting an appt was the only way she could guarantee me a galaxy nexus.

kyle1745

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
How is best buy insurance better?

im getting mine on thurs as well. except im getting mine at best buy mobile. i want thier ins. no deductable. so my appt is at 4:15pm thurs. lady said it was set in stone that i could get it thurs. setting an appt was the only way she could guarantee me a galaxy nexus.

dammitcubs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I called my best buy and I'm suppose to call back tomorrow if they have pre-orders ready. They already knew why i was calling before I even reached best buy mobile.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Since my original thread I started got moved & labeled under "Store confirmations" thread without a simple notice, I'm simply going to state I'm picking my Galaxy Nexus on 12/8.....I received the call today that they are in stock but the earliest I can pick up is Thursday morning

If everyone had their own thread telling us they are getting the Galaxy Nexus, this would be a very hard forum to navigate. In fairness to others, please post in the main thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol