Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CrimsonBlur
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Android Revolution Hd

Default Camera Quality and Software

I've been watching and reading a lot of reviews and noticed that most of the complaints about camera quality involve blurry pictures, and I'm wondering if that is a side effect of the no-lag feature the camera has. Most phones take time to auto focus just before taking the picture, which is one of the biggest cause for delay between pictures. So my question is whether a third party camera app that auto focuses before every picture would produce better results. I haven't seen any reviewers that have tried other camera software.

Default Re: Camera Quality and Software

If there is a real problem google should fix it.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Default Re: Camera Quality and Software

As far as I'm aware, it's not that the camera is necessarily bad...it's just average.
    People, for some strange reason, are expecting this particular Nexus phone to have awesome everything...but that's never been the case.

The nexus line has only ever been about setting standards for software and hardware features for the next year of devices.
    Decent hardware, sure, but never mind blowing. I don't know why people are being so nit-picky all of a sudden...
    legendarydog likes this.