Off contract, add to bill?

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
On-contract, sure.
Billing the full retail price, no chance.

There's a $400 credit maximum, and that's only if you've been a customer for a year or more and have paid every bill on time.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
On-contract, sure.

There's a $400 credit maximum, and that's only if you've been a customer for a year or more and have paid every bill on time.

Not true. They will allow you to split the payments between your bill and a card.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
On-contract, sure.

I keep reading you guys saying that but, when I bought the Bionic I had only been back with Verizon for about four months. They let me put the Bionic with accessories on my bill, worth over $600.00

I'm now wondering if it has to do with me being a long time customer before this present period with them, activating the same number and, of course never being late on my bill during both periods. Edit: I forgot I activated the Xoom back in March.

Reactions: Premium1

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
On-contract, sure.

False, I bought a thunderbolt full retail and added it to my bill and it was $589+tax....

TurbineTech

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I sent Verizon an e-mail because I was wondering the same thing. If you read their web site it states that if you have 3 lines (which I do) you can charge up to $750 to your account. However the CSR that called me back in response to my e-mail said they look to make sure you have paid on time the last three months and
if so then you can charge up to $400 of equipment to the account.

I'm planning on splitting the cost. I will charge half to my account and pay the other half out of pocket. I'm pretty sure the Nexus will hold it's retail value so I don't think I will lose too much by paying full retail, plus I get to save my upgrade!

:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital