12/9 Not Happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't consider DL the final authority on anything. If these guys throw out enough Thursday or Friday dates one of them is bound to stick. This is the Thunderbolt all over again.

Seriously I'm starting to get pissed off with Droid-life. Used to be my favorite site and now all Kellex does is troll for page views. He's been using a formula, post tons of "its this date" posts and then follow them with a "yep its not coming out that day" post, to get a steady stream of viewers. Its really starting to get old.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got a call from agent X at a Columbus, Ohio VZW corp store informing me the release has been pushed back from Friday but they do NOT have a new date right now.

If anyone wants to call and verify the number is 6142271100

mysterx

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't mean the Verizon doesn't want one more weekend to sell RAZRs. I read somewhere the window was the 8th-13th.

Plus, isn't droid 4 coming out this week too? Heaven forbid they stomp on precious droid sales with the release of this red headed step-child that is known as Galaxy Nexus. :mad:

-me

tonysracing

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got a call from agent X at a Columbus, Ohio VZW corp store informing me the release has been pushed back from Friday but they do NOT have a new date right now.

If anyone wants to call and verify the number is 6142271100

What are the chances that agent reads DL??

kayefjay

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My biggest problem with the delays is I have to go back to work next week and Id love to have a phone that isnt 100% fail before then.

SchroederNexus

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Droid-Life used to be a respectable source but now it seems like they are just pushing out garbage to get hits on their site. Absolutely no credible source info in this article - probably just some trolls e-mailing them to mess with them or to try to make sure they get one when the doors open on Friday.

I wouldn't trust this until they show us e-mails or screenshot supporting this stupid claim.

Deleting them from 'Favorites' now.

Last edited:

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Droid-Life used to be a respectable source but now it seems like they are just pushing out garbage to get hits on their site. Absolutely no credible source info in this article - probably just some trolls e-mailing them to mess with them or to try to make sure they get one when the doors open on Friday.

Isn't denial one of the first stages of grief?

Reactions: thedeceiver

diprip

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say it guys, as much of a troll Kellex is, i think he is right about the date getting pushed back. I can't take this crap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci