Post Your Rumor Here for Laughs:

dammitcubs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
With all this doom and gloom, It's time to try and have a laugh. Post a made up rumor here to just lighten the mood and bring a laugh.

Rumor has it Verizon delayed the launch of Galaxy Nexus because Unicorns and Dolphins needed more time testing it.

Aegis

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The Droid Razr has indeed become self-aware, and is doing its best to deny the Nexus of taking a hold of the global market.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm not making these up and I even sited my source. :)

The Indians are a fit for Houston's Carlos Lee but are wary of the cost, tweets Jon Paul Morosi. Of course, the Astros would assume a portion of Lee's $18.5MM salary.
In his piece, Bastian writes that Antonetti told reporters on Tuesday at the Winter Meetings that he was discussing a trade "that would be very surprising if it came to fruition."
Source: Cleveland Indians Rumors: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Steve jobs didn't die, he just bought vzw and faked his death to royally screw google/Samsung. His next step will be to buy nuclear warheads off grey market and launch them to mountainview, CA.

Too soon?

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Steve jobs didn't die, he just bought vzw and faked his death to royally screw google/Samsung. His next step will be to buy nuclear warheads off grey market and launch them to mountainview, CA.

Too soon?
I don't think so, I was dropping Jobs conspiracy theories for fun weeks ago.

I have a source who said his friends cousin was reading a blog and that guy said his friend's mother was at a party. At the party the lady met a lady who said she knew a medium who has been talking to Steve Jobs. The medium said that Steve told her that he has made it his life after death mission to destroy Android and that he is responsible for all of the (alleged) delays with ICS and the Galaxy Nexus.

Personally, I don't trust my source. I think he may have been lying to me and it wasn't really his cousin who read that blog, but everything else seems perfectly reasonable to me.

In the context of his comments about Android I think it's fair game.

Last edited:

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
They left a woman in charge of the release date and we all know they can't make up their mind and she keeps changing the date.

cbwx34

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a Verizon engineer. this a.m..... he said they're upgrading it to Gingerbread prior to release. Wanted a "tried and true" OS on the phone.

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
As joked about on an "Android Guys" blog post...

Verizon is holding back the release because they are trying to find a way to put Bing on the Nexus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie