Occupy Verizon Stores! 12/9

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
All these capitalist Verizon people think they can delay our Galaxy Nexus! Set up your tents! Give us Nexus or give me a blanket because its cold out here! O.V.S. Occupy Verizon Store 12/9

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
2011-10-21_17-10-30_8061.jpg

Reactions: crzycrkr

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
All these capitalist Verizon people think they can delay our Galaxy Nexus! Set up your tents! Give us Nexus or give me a blanket because its cold out here! O.V.S. Occupy Verizon Store 12/9
Would you guys stop giving me extra work to do! I'm still finishing up on writing emails to each of the VZW execs, and President Obama. These things take time and a lot of concentration. :)

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Its our right as American citizens for LTE enabled, HD screens, streaming video and music and the ultimate portable device.

edited: sorry didnt mean to spark a political conversation

Last edited:

belniente

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend that anyone reading this thread take it completely as a joke and not get offended about what the occupy movement is, was, or should be, and instead talk about phones.

And personally, the only Verizon-related occupying I'd like would be for a Verizon Galaxy Nexus phone to occupy that empty space in my pocket. It should just materialize there, right now.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Its our right as American citizens for LTE enabled, HD screens, streaming video and music and the ultimate portable device.

edited: sorry didnt mean to spark a political conversation

It came across to me as a joke. I figure if someone is posting in a thread like this one, they know that it is a joke.

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
lol well im going to verizon store and best buy tomorrow regardless of the rumors and try to sweet talk my way into getting one........ but ill bring my tent just incase they dont

DrPancake

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
lol no i ment in one of my posts where i made a occupy wall street joke...

anyway, is anyone else going to hit up their local stores tomorrow and ask for the hell of it?

zero.

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
i'm inviting all my clients to meet me at my local VZW store and get their acupuncture there. we'll make a day of it. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance