Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sushiglobster
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thinking about going to get a phone to hold me over!!

Rocking this old school Droid X, it keeps rebooting and lagging. I really hoping I could get the Nexus quicker than this.

Default Re: Thinking about going to get a phone to hold me over!!

I'm on the OG Droid.

If I can wait it out till next week, I'm sure you can.
    jaq524 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GODAWGS31005 View Post
    Rocking this old school Droid X, it keeps rebooting and lagging. I really hoping I could get the Nexus quicker than this.
    Go get yourself a rental, we'll all still be here complaing about the same stuff we've been yapping on about endlessly for weeks now.

I made the mistake last month of jumping on a trade with a dude who wanted a thunderbold for an iPhone4, guessing the iPhone would have better resale on Craigslist. I'm presently kicking myself, I hate this thing... $80-$100 is not worth having this thing (to me).

Quote Originally Posted by sushiglobster View Post
    I'm on the OG Droid.

If I can wait it out till next week, I'm sure you can.
    People have been saying that for many weeks now.

I don't have a phone so waiting is a real pita but now I feel like I'm waiting out of spite. I refuse to settle...

I am considering getting a Razr, but with several store reps telling me that Monday the 12th is the new date I suppose I can tolerate this X2 a few more days.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I am considering getting a Razr, but with several store reps telling me that Monday the 12th is the new date I suppose I can tolerate this X2 a few more days.
    I say go for it, and also as of now, isn't the "unofficial" new date the 15th? ("Rent" the phone at Costco and you won't have to pay a restocking fee.)

Quote Originally Posted by Maserati86 View Post
    I say go for it, and also as of now, isn't the "unofficial" new date the 15th? ("Rent" the phone at Costco and you won't have to pay a restocking fee.)
    S.E. Ohio, no Costco in my area...
    Thanked by: