Verizon Holiday shopping Flyer

chiph411

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Just finished reading the Sunday paper. There was a flyer from Verizon for the holiday shopping period.
With wishful feelings, I looked through it,hoping to find the GN included...Not a word, not a hint, not a clue it even exists. Everything else they are hyping is there to be found. I was and am very disappointed.:(

Chip

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Just finished reading the Sunday paper. There was a flyer from Verizon for the holiday shopping period.
With wishful feelings, I looked through it,hoping to find the GN included...Not a word, not a hint, not a clue it even exists. Everything else they are hyping is there to be found. I was and am very disappointed.:(

Chip

Did you expect anything different? Verizon is not going to put something in an ad that isn't available yet. I mean look how many people are flooding them with calls as it is about the device..

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I checked as well, just because it was there. I knew there wouldn't be anything in there about the GN.
Unfortunately, whenever this comes out, there will be no deals for it, unlike every other phone they are selling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae