1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Default 12/14 = RadioShacks day

Take this with a grain of salt.

I went into Radio shack yesterday and asked for a GNEX. They said no and I said well the internet says you guys got stock yesterday. The manager went to the back saying "Well I'll take a look but I'm sure we don't have any." He comes out with one white box saying, for some reason we got 1 in stock. Long story long, he activated the phone, swapped my number over to the GNEX, activated the sim card, activated my upgrade, I signed the contract, but when he went to sell it the screen threw up a red flag. He investigated further and got to the notes page where it said not to sell it until 14 Dec. He let me read the screen. So he got on the phone with verizon and tried to convince them that the contract, activation, etc.. was done and he was instructed to not sell it. 10 minutes later, everything was undone and my number was reactivated on my fascinate. The point of my story is,I saw with my own eyes, December 14th at a radio shack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12/14 = RadioShacks day-img_20111210_135955.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Default Re: 12/14 = RadioShacks day

You have to admit...that guys ring is pretty gangsta huh?

I cant see verizon letting third party retailers sell it a day before verizon.
    Thanked by:

I'm high. What happened now?

I bet the soft date was the 14 and if that was the case the 14 would be the date for bb radio shack etc but now since it is delayed they way be the 15th as well or the 22nd we will see. If they say at the end of the week it's not out till next year gonna get the razr.
    FD2
    Shadow Lurker

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

"That's one glorious man ring" - That 70s show
    I'm not a star, somebody lied

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dr_w View Post
    You have to admit...that guys ring is pretty gangsta huh?
    Wow, I only thought gold dealers still wore nugget rings!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmidd View Post
    Wow, I only thought gold dealers still wore nugget rings!
    We need to change this post about his gangsta @ss ring. Its pretty baller if you ask me. I'm surprised he didn't have a long pinky nail.

Is that a SuperBowl ring? Tom Brady, is that you?

The most sense this makes to me is that VZW O&O stores will release on Tuesday the 13th, (a rumored date) and then third party retailers get it a day later, on the 14th.