Reader's video unboxing

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It looks almost like the Samsung and Verizon 4GLTE logos on the battery cover aren't just painted on to the texture but painted onto embossed areas... Could just be something to do with the protective film over them though.

I'm sure I'm echoing the sentiments of most of this forum in saying I just REALLY want to get one of my own into my hands :)

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
OK random androidcentral user. how much you selling it for? With all the wrapping still on it, im assuming thats the case. I would have been running down the street ripping all the crap off with a gleeful smile on my face.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I smell a store employee doing a quick unbox during his lunch break. Didn't say much, very quite when talking, didn't sound excited, didn't open anything, didn't turn it on... I wish the few members we know got one made some videos :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
OK random androidcentral user. how much you selling it for? With all the wrapping still on it, im assuming thats the case. I would have been running down the street ripping all the crap off with a gleeful smile on my face.

He's probably a Best Buy employee and decided to open one up. He put stuff back in the box and didn't peel the plastic, our put the battery in, that Nexus isn't for sale sadly although I'm sure someone will buy that exact one some day.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay